Registered
2,031 Posts
:drool:

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
double:bigeek:

I like em all.

Hey czeiler I had those blue in my shopping cart on the zomania site--dohhhh fo about a week and forgot! I just e-mailed them to see if they were waiting for me to pay or if they sold them to someone else. Actually, I have three soldout zoos on that site:doh: - What dork I am!

If they still sell them to me, we can work out a trade.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Is it me, or are blues getting alot cheaper? I know I picked up an awsome little red/orange paly frag from atlantis, they did have a rock full of them as well. You have to look close, but they are some of the nicest reds I have seen.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Yup, even though blues are cheaper, I still haven't found any. Except for the $100 frag of tubs that my hermits ate. I hope they enjoyed that costly meal.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Casey,

I love all your Zoas but the last shot of the bright blue zoas with the few red zoas in the bunch is awesome. Where did you get those Blue Zoas? Let us know when you are ready to trade.

Patrick

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Update: Whoever owns zomania does not return constant emails:) I wanted to pay for what in my basket but I am really not wanting to know if he or she cannot retun and email.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Waynesworld said:
Update: Whoever owns zomania does not return constant emails:) I wanted to pay for what in my basket but I am really not wanting to know if he or she cannot retun and email.
That's what you get when you deal with on-line stores.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts