The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about this bacteria driven system? It makes sense to me, but maybe I don't see something...it has a very low waste nutrient water column which I think, if I'm understanding correctly is replaced with amino acids, bacteria, organics that are utilized by the coral. The system uses a combination of zeoliths...sort of like an exchange resin I think....its expensive, but makes a lot of sense...the corals color up with deep rich hues and have great polyp expansion...any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, and thanks for the thread. I'm noticing great changes in my tank since going BB, similiar to what the zeovit claims, but my husbandry practices have changed dramatically as well as an over abundance of feeding to a (what I think) a more appropriate level. Some corals are coloring up nicely, but nothing to what I have seen in the zeovit tanks...time will tell,as I think currently I'm on the right track, but ****, the color on some of those tanks sure is outrageously beautiful! Hopefully I will see this as my tank approaches a less phosphate/excess nutrient based water column.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts