The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......but still no '*'s.

Good morning, and HAPPY MONDAY TO EVERYONE!
Coffee is fresh, and breakfast will probably be 'out there' somewhere.

Got a mid morning dr's visit for Jen, and being out is usually a good sign so is breakfast.

20's climbing to 50's, and dry......MAY be hitting a shooting range.....MAYBE. I feel a wee guilty with nothing more 'productive' so that's why it's only a 'maybe'.

Peace,
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee! I don’t suppose or any more of those really big muffins that Rick had yesterday. Wonder what flavor they were? I have a oatmeat to offer and plenty of goodies to add to it.
Hope Jen’s doc appointment goes well, and have sone fun out and about.

Rick, I’m looking forward to seeing photos of your finished project. We are all about photo proof around here.

Oh, Perry?

30° and climbing all the way up to 58 today. Sunny and then gathering clouds to get ready for rain tomorrow. Just doing stuff today. No big events.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top of the morning Cath!

Just finishing up my 3rd cup before I got to go get ready to head out. 'STUFF' is always important......from the tedious, to the mundane, to the funnest, to the YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME stuff......stuff is what makes the world go round!
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
You got that right.

this is what was on my windshield yesterday morning. I love the look at these different spiky frost shapes.
Hood Automotive design Azure Automotive lighting Asphalt

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am always amazed/shocked to hear about your 'winter weather' beings you're from what I have always considered to be the 'deep South'. But I'm seeing, especially this winter your weather pattern and temps closely follow mine way up here.
Hack

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,953 Posts
Good morning everybody,
This weather is crazy, today I’m able to sit outside in just a shirt and enjoy my coffee on the patio.
I got a try it today. Prepare for shipping, so Seahorse is out tomorrow Kelly of wine Wednesday. If all goes well, they’ll be on Her Wednesday night live stream.
I’m ready for spring to get here, but I know it’s not even close, this is the coldest time of year for us January and February.
Have a great holiday celebrating Martin Luther King day.

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Hi Vinnie! That would be so cool for you to have your seahorses on Kelly’s live stream!

This year’s weather has been crazy. Sometimes our weather is very much like we’re Hack lives
and sometimes balmy.

Actually, Hack, we have been known to have snow on Halloween. That happened maybe about 10 years ago, and it was not just a dusting of snow. We’ve had snow on Easter as well. But then Easter is on a different day each year. The difference is that snow doesn’t linger like it does in the Northeast.

· Administrator
61,343 Posts
Morning all, 30 heading to 45 but drier so thats good. Sheila is back from vacation down south, Just beat the storms over the mountain pass before it closed down for a while.
Good luck at the Drs Hack, Weather sounds nice there Vinny, crazy frost patterns Cath,
Perry glad you got moved and wired, hope this is a calmer place.
Vinny can you post access details to seahorse show, I would like to check it out

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have a great holiday celebrating Martin Luther King day.
😱......THAT'S why everything is closed! SORRY!
This time of the year holidays do tend to sneak past me.
HAPPY MLKJ DAY EVERYONE!
Hack

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OBVIOUSLY we're home from the dr's, and all went well.....WELL, other than her dr is leaving the practice she's in now. Don't know if ATLANTIC CARE is a thing anywhere besides round here, but they're a CONGLOMERATE! A BIG ONE! Almost every health care dr. round here winds up being sucked into joining it.......I'll admit on one hand that's handy, as all our records are shared between every other dr. member.....but bad, because that leads to the 'heard of cattle' feel.

This is Jen's 'pain management dr.', and this is an important one......so now to choose whether to follow her to her new practice, or stay on the 'cattle train' for the benefit it does offer.

Hope the show works out Vinnie, and as Doug mentioned, I would on occasion like to stop by and watch.(y):cool:

HEY PERRY!
Hack

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Doug, welcome home and to the evening.....well 'afternoon' there yet I guess.

There's options here for dinner if'n you're hungry......both are 'left overs'. Ham croquettes, and/or Beef stew.......Jen and I are opting for the Beef stew and hot rolls. Nate? Yeah......when he wakes up he'll be bringing option #3 to the table.....left over tacos! (y) We'll get this fridge emptied out YET! :ROFLMAO:

Seemingly looking at a movie night with buttery, salty pop corn.....'The Man from Toronto' I believe was mentioned.

Peace and left overs,
Hack

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Evening all,,
This started out as a “morning all” when I tried to Post/check in this morning when I was in the waiting room at the hospital x-Ray dept to get my shoulders x-ray for my doc. X-Ray tech came n got me before my behind got settled in the chair… super fast in and out 👍🏼. 15 minutes from front door/registration/x-rays / parking lot,,,, but a 45 minute drive each way 🙄. Is what it is.

Beau the puppy is being a puppy ,,, can’t wait until I can look back at this as “puppy fun” , haha. Beau is a good 9 week old fella,, but 100% puppy as to learn him what is ok to play/chew on , and what’s not. Luckily King the GSD is being a good big brudder,, playing with him/ wearing him out so he can go into a sleep coma… Now I know how human moms( and dads) feel when their youngun goes down for a nap, heheh.

And just like I forsaw,,, the Doxie rescue rep texted me a hr ago , asking if I was up for a new foster,,, of course I said YUP. Think this gets me a gold star on my “Crazy Dog Dad” card 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️😂.

Working up a mental job list for tomorrow,,, will see how the list and how I feel will work together.

Hack, Saw/heard this on a recent Dirty Jobs episode,, when he worked at a seafood boil seasoning place,, “J O” seasonings. They said that folks think when they see crab boils etc, they think what is on em is “Old Bay “ seasoning ,, where most commercial places use their stuff .
Picked up some Old Bay at the grub store this morning ,, ( they did not carry the J O stuff) and tried it on popcorn this evening ,,,, WOW! They said it was good,, I thought they were right 👍🏼👍🏼.

Hope everyone had a great day👍🏼

Reactions: hackshobby and cath

· Retired Wanderer
22,693 Posts
Perry glad you got moved and wired, hope this is a calmer place.
I can cook, work on my car, grill and put my feet up watching a big tv. It's all a matter of perspective as to what is precious.

Reactions: hackshobby and cath
1 - 16 of 16 Posts