The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry Folks.....It's*onday again. Big sigh.....HAPPY *ONDAY!

Up at 4, and first 2 cups of joe consu*ed ......don't worry there's plenty ore. One day back to the 'office' then off to*orrow to take Jen to the doctors......but NO, there shain't be a '*'ednesday! ;)

Chance of rain this afternoon, but seasonable te*pts. *ake that not as annoying as it being cold n rainy. Hope swell things fill Y'All's days,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack. What did you have for breakfast? I’ll put out egg and cheese biscuits, nanners and strawberries.
No banging your head today, and I mean it!😃

Perry - I hope TRTI didn’t visit you last night.

Jeff - I’m sorry to hear about your former work buddy. His precarious health was unlike anything I’ve read. Sounds like he was a walking disaster.
Blyth’s wild garden plan sounds beautiful. Too bad your shopping day tomorrow will be such a messy day.

This morning I’m going to get another gallon of strawberries. I looooove strawberry season!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good *orning hack cath and all to co*e. I did alot this weekend so wait for the pictures to post to other threads. I have a lot to catch up on on here I'll touch back in later (I was trying to use words that don't contain *)

·
Administrator
46,742 Posts
Good Morning all, didnt paint yesterday after work but a co worker loaned me her paint sprayer. Got the shelving set to install after painting the closet. Busy day yester did almost 3k on am shift. Getting used to the new pumps'
Bummer on your friend Jeff, sounds like he has had a time of it. Good luck with whak-a-mole.
Good luck with the job thing Perry

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
Hi, Shaymas and Doug!

Good *orning hack cath and all to co*e. I did alot this weekend so wait for the pictures to post to other threads. I have a lot to catch up on on here I'll touch back in later (I was trying to use words that don't contain *)
Good job in choosing words carefully so not to need *!

Yeah! I look forward to see photos of your weekend’s worth of work!

Good Morning all, didnt paint yesterday after work but a co worker loaned me her paint sprayer. Got the shelving set to install after painting the closet. Busy day yester did almost 3k on am shift. Getting used to the new pumps'
Bummer on your friend Jeff, sounds like he has had a time of it. Good luck with whak-a-mole.
Good luck with the job thing Perry
Eek on your busy shift at work yesterday. Is that typical for Sunday?
Good deal on getting the use of your co-worker’s paint sprayer. That will make the job so much easier.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,225 Posts
Afternoon folks. Two interviews and a tough multicraft exam that combined a bunch of electrical questions with gear ratios and sprockets along with welding and stuff about valves. Sheesh, wish I had a wayback machine.

Front runner in a medium sized fab shop so should be hearing an offer from someone soon.

Interview tomorrow at the number one manufacturer of shower curtain rings instead of number two (you need to watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles to understand). Sort of done with small scale manufacturing and the drama circus that happens overnight. Parking lot is full of lighters, but there is no band playing.

A funny looking cat with stripes has decided the grubs at Noob Manor are a nice diet. I'll get better pictures of that little stinker.

Enjoy your afternoon.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,225 Posts
Expecting an offer tomorrow from my #1 choice. Not going to jinx it till it happens. Guess the interview and test went okay.

·
Super Moderator
26,932 Posts
Expecting an offer tomorrow from my #1 choice. Not going to jinx it till it happens. Guess the interview and test went okay.
Don’t want to jinx it either. On the other hand, don’t want tp say “break a leg” around this TRT either. Hehehe

·
Super Moderator
22,118 Posts
Evening all ,

This morning it looked like thinking today was gonna be rain-free'ish was way off. Woke up to rain, was not until noon or so before it looked decent outside. Helped Blyth by yanking some small stump wannabees and yucca roots,, those yuccas can start up a new plant with the smallest of root segment. The big Deere with loader bucket did most of the work, but this OFR had to do the cable rigging and reach below ground level,,, not exactly my forte nowadays. Forget what bulbs she planted in the middle of the "round garden",,, but will scatter wildflower seeds later to go with the milkweed seeds she put down today,,, she is really into saving/helping the Monarch butterflies out. Ground was rototilled prior, so easy to make things level.

In between Blyth's assist sessions, was able to do a lil bit on the shop clean up,, and installed a new air compressor hose on the reeler. Hoping this new 'Flexzilla" hose lasts as long as the junky (heheh) hose that lasted only 26 years,,,,,

Found out the work buddy that I posted that passed away, died due to pancreatic cancer,,,, I just hope he did not suffer a lot or long. .

Rain/storms incoming in about 3-4 hrs,,, 50 MPH winds, rain, lightning/thunder, and hail on the menu,,,,while we could use the rain the other stuff was not ordered..

A nice long hot shower is next,,, then most of the evening will be in the Comfy Chair.., and hoping to time letting the dawgs out occurs in non rain periods,,,

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts