The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornin' Everyone.

I woke up to water... A line let go on the Mag for my Brute and pumped 45 gallons on the floor...Off to shop Vac...:doh:

Hope your day is better!!!

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Ack, Butch...that's stinky! I hope the rest of your day is much better!! And that goes for everyone...have a great hump day!! w00000000000000000t!!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Happy Hump Day All!Hi Butch,Chris and all the rest!Yuck Butch!but what a troupper,comes here 1st before he cleans up!Hope it goes easy!Coffees on!Have A Great Day All!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Butch, Chris, George, & All! :)

More hot weather and hopefully, some rain this evening.

Aaaargh! :arg: Sorry about the waterfall, Butch! Hope that wasn't salt water!

Both of Elvis' jets are on display at the Graceland museum complex, including The Lisa Marie, his customized Boeing 707:

That's one BIG private jet!!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
26,823 Posts
Good mawnin, Butch, Chris, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George. Butch gets an extra dose of oatmeat for being such a TRT trouper to post before using the ShopVac :thumbup:

Eeeek, Butch! What a fright to meet you as you wake up. Hope you can get that mess cleared up quickly.

Wheeee! This Friday my sister and I are driving up to our oldest brother's place in Winchester, VA. Just a long weekend, though, but it's been more than a year since we've been up there.

I miss you Dick,...oh yes I dooooooooo....I post too early, and then miss youuu... (awfuly rhyme, but it's the thought that counts... I'll keep my day job :p )

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
26,823 Posts
:rolleyes: so that's what I get for taking so long to scribble my post. Mawnin', Dick and Tim :)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Mawnin' to you too, Cath ,Tim, ocnreef, & John! :)

Thanks Cath & Tim!

Have fun and drive safely, Cath.

Dick:)

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning all - Butch, so sorry about the flood - that's such a mess!

Have a great day every one!

HHC

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Eww 45 gallons is a pretty good size spill Butch.

Another day of paperwork and working on electronic boxes...the weather is so nice and wasting it at work.

Happy Summer Solstice!!!!!

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning TRT!

Well Butch, at least the floor is clean. ;) Hope the clean up goes quickly.

Cath, hope you have a fantabulous time on your trip - I'd love to ride along with you and Bobbi.

Dick, cool pics of the Lisa Marie. A 747? :eek: Well, he was the King, lol!

I'm missing Evan's 8th grade promotion today. :( He told me last week that it started at 9:00 and I thought "9:00, boy, why so late??" (Bear in mind that all of the school functions have been at night and Bryce's 8th grade promotion from the same school was at 8:00 at night.)

Well, I re-arranged my schedule to be top heavy the first part of the day so I could get home early and we could go to dinner beforehand. Just last night I find out it was at 9:00 this morning! :doh:

So I'm missing it, which makes me sad. They grow up so fast!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. :)

·
Administrator
46,662 Posts
Morning gang, things look better after a long nap, too bad I have to go do it all over
Have a great day :)

·
Super Moderator
22,078 Posts
Morning all:wavey:
Back from the health club,breakfast,a trip to Wally mart for groceries,even topped off the tank in the Silverado($96!:doh: well, i'm good for a week now,,,)
Now , i 'm debating on whether or not to deal with the humidity outside and mow for a while,,,a spattering of rain here and there, so i might be doing my rain dance , and let that decide my plans for today,,,,,
Start midnites tonite, so i'm looking forward to having a week of my days free to do what i want(not gonna waste it sleeping,,nope!)so i'm not that pressed to knock stuff out around here that much,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!:wavey:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Butch Sorry about the water on the floor. May we all have a beet day than Butch.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts