The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello You guys,

I just emptied the tank lookng for the lost condy anoneme and nothing. I dont know where he went. I wonder if the other condy ate him. He was alot bigger or maybe my tube anoneme ate him.

While I had the tank empty I decided to do a gravel clean and clean off everything. When I picked up the live rocks I saw all type of creatures. Scared the sh_t out of me. I saw white worms, lil centipeds and some type of water bugs. Well they all ran into the sand when I saw them , so i could get a picture.

Also I changed 20% of the water. I used tap water and prepared it myself. The tang looks the same but I hope to see changed feeding him the seaweed more.

The specs of the bulbs are : Coralife 50/50, 6000K/ACTINIC 06, F-20-T12BP ( this is what is written on the buld) my lighting was given to me by my brother , he also gave me a coral life aqua blue bulb.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
It is crippy to see and touch all those animals on the sand bed. When I sold my old 90gal I saw the same, cripped me out. I wonder if this is why I like BB so much now? mmm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts