The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yellow polyps.....for trade or take

I have some yellows that just aren't doing so well...If you think you can save them let me know...I will be home most of the day tomorrow and tonight....I live in the Suwanee Area....The rock is the size of a softball and at one time had about 50 polyps on it....I am not doing something right with these things and I would love to trade them for a frag of something else.....PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE THESE BEFORE THEY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
clay

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
What are you looking for? I have tons of xenia, some shrooms, but my sps aren't exactly ready to frag yet except some purple hydropora.

Ray

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ray I have plenty of xenia but I will take anything else, I need to get them out today if possible.....

Let me know

Clay
770-598-4948

·
2,679 Posts
I will check. I probably wont be home to near 7 or so but I can probably swing by Suwannee. It may be better if you come buy and we can try to frag a piece or two. Either /or I will try to give you a call this afternoon.

·
2,679 Posts
Shure Twitti, I will take them off your hands. I am going to put them in Justin's Nano anyways. And probably add some to a corner of my tank at best. I think My 3 gal nano reef is going to be a huge sucess once I get my lights in.

·
Big Fish
117 Posts
Twhitti, I will definitely take them if Ray doesn't. I live in Buford right next to Lville and my tank has no corals yet :(

Let me know!

Thanks,

Bill

·
2,679 Posts
We kinda had some flooding yesterday, I apologize I didn't get a chance to call. I will call today.

Ray

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
back from vacation...Anyone want these?

·
2,679 Posts
Clay,

I apologize for my lateness in responses. Ask Bill if he wants them. I have bigger fish tanks to fry at the moment, since one of my displays have sprung a leak. But I do appreciate the setament. Go for it Bill.

Ray

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ray

I don't think bill really needs these....I am afraid in that small of a tank they will cause coral problems.....They have stung a few of mine just by sitting by them.....Just let me know if you want them....

Later
clay

·
2,679 Posts
K. Well I can still use them. Justin wants them in a nano but they are gonna be isolated from most corals. cept maybe shrooms .

Ray

·
Big Fish
117 Posts
Thanks Ray. Yeah, we talked about putting them in my nano but decided it wasn't a good idea.

Thanks for the offer guys!

Bill

·
2,679 Posts
Justin's tank has like brown polyps and Green star polyps and shrooms so I am not worried about teh yellow polyps stinging much. Clay, I can give you call this afternoon?

Ray

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No problem man

If you have any purple mushrooms I sure would like a few.....Or any other frags to take its place.....After all this rock is pretty large....

Thanks
clay

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RAY......

I deleated you message the other day on accident....The polyps are still available if you want to come and get them.....Just let me know.....

Do you know where I can find any DT's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts