The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top of the morning TRT Breakfast Table alumni and HAPPY FRIDAY! Still a day with 80% chance of thunderstorms and perhaps hitting 80 today, with the 90's rolling in behind this unsettled weather for our weekend.

Looking like with this beautiful weekend forecast, last weekend's weather washed out plans may come to pass........though a Saturday at the creek is a given, from getting back home and on will be a yard thing.

Coffee is on, and Sugar POP's......Ooooooops, I mean the 'healthier version', Corn Pops, will be schlepped on the Table.

Wondrous thoughts, n hopes for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good mid-mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cereal, Hack. That is screaming for nanners or blueberries, so here they are!

Arrrggg with the confounded slowness of care for your neck/spinal injury vs Workman’s Comp bureaucracy mess! What a pile of junk. Who do you need to get on the horn to move that along. Maybe your Neuros doc could kick start it.

Really sleepy today, due to TRTI. off to the gym for a bit.

Lots of love and hugs and peace tp everyone!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Good Morning (afternoon) Hack and Cath, cooling off to 89F today, still drier than stale popcorn.
Hack bummer on the next phase of diagnosis and treatment for your injuries. It is criminal how slow Workers Comp moves :(
Cath how was your combined Civitan yesterday? Our biggest beer delivery finally showed up a day light and short a whole lot of product, this is getting rediculous.
My son is down from Washington, wants to go wheeling and target shoot with a few of his new ARs

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Hi, Doug!😎
Agreed on the slowness of WC being criminal! We are not talking draperies. In some cases, like Hack’s, it’s about his life!!

Definitely not good that you didn’t get enough beer from your big distributor!😠

The combined meeting went well. Not a lot of folks, though. Three members of our club were there, and we were greeted with a warm welcome. Since I use a cane, the daughter of the President-elect helped me with navigating the food bars. A bonus was the fact she is a vegan and she knew what would work.
Our speaker was good and there was plenty of time for Q&A.
What I didn’t care for was the chaplain of the other club included the statement “now that Covid is over” in his prayer. Huh? And then the group wanted to sing happy birthday to the 2 year old granddaughter of the President of the club.
All in all I had a good time, but some things could have been better.

Off my soapbox. Now on with groovy.

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
I can relate to that remark, Covid is not over, it will be around for a long time, but i think we can get a handle on it and hopefully the truth about its origins will come out.
Took all the gallon sized gravy cans and all the bean, sauce and such they use at restaurant to recycle and found some hockey puck marrow bones for the dogs.
Looking at shish Kabob chicken, shrooms. pineapple chunks and bell peppers, as well as a few Poppers, along with sliced tomatoes with goat cheese all grilled up nice.

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.......OK, OK be patient I WILL!
Hack

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
......Type your post 1st dummy!

Ooooooops.

KFC 'style' Chicken bowls for dinner.......cut up chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy in a bowl.....HOT!

Baby sitting a couple young'ins for a few hours while the Parents go out to dinner for Their 10th anniversary.

Dinners a call'n,
Hack

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, this experience with workmen's comp isn't really a shinny moment in it's history.
April 29th I got injured......and yesterday they finally decided it wasn't a 'head injury', but a spine injury. A month of me moving my neck as far as pain allows, and no word to STOP! In this neurologists defense, he was really up on his soap box about bureaucracy telling doctors what they can n can't do.......and who they have to use for imaging,m rather than who the doctor would recommend. Not a huge fan of doctors, but I do know insurance companies shouldn't tell doctors how to do their jobs.
Arrrggg with the confounded slowness of care for your neck/spinal injury vs Workman’s Comp bureaucracy mess! What a pile of junk. Who do you need to get on the horn to move that along. Maybe your Neuros doc could kick start it.

OK, I'm done.....,.,NEXT!

Down pouring at the moment.....and last moment for that matter. Tomorrow will start a string of 90+ degree days......

SORRY, a break to rock the new born for a bit to give the Mrs. a break.

Anyway, sunshine n lollipops for the weekend, and into next week.......will be NUTS at the shore.
Grooviness to All,
Hack

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Bummer on the rain Hack, we hit 92F drier than a popcorn faht. Had a good time shooting, Nice to see my old Hungarian Pistol still puts em where i aim.
Saw the admin thibng but haveing a hard time following up, feel free to PM or Email Me. Not sure what it is they want us to sign on for

·
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Pal! Good to hear you got some range time in with your Son.
I'll see if I can PM you and see if'n I can make sense to you from what I have digested of this new gig upstairs is offering us.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Yummy dinner for you tonight, unless you’re sharing. ;)

hit send dummy ;)
How many times have I done that? Prolly a bazillion
.......OK, OK be patient I WILL!
Hack
NO hitting allowed!😂

Hack - Sounds like fun at your house and for the couples celebrating their anniversary.
What your entertainment?

Grooviness for all!

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
OK, I forgot to hit send last night! Doh!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts