The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yall miss me!!!!! few pics

WOOHOOO!!!! I had the best time.......i didnt want to come back....but i had to...got my townhouse......that was quite possibly the scariest thing i have ever gone through..... press hard 3 copies :) got that accomplisehed at 930 yesterday morning then today me and my brother took a drive...we went to oregon and idaho.. had a blast... soooo what did i miss around here....

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You know that you'll miss us Clint. No more TCMAS meetings, no more Minnesota winters, should I continue????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your right NO MORE MN WINTERS!!!!!!! i will miss tcmas and mn wild hockey.... but thats it

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You can always try to catch a meeting if/when you come back this way to visit the family. As for the Wild that's why GOD created CABLE!!!!!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
To answer whether we missed ya! NO! Did you go somewhere! Rather nice since you were gone! Casey was happy!!;)

Ok I was kidding!! Glad you got your townhouse so Pat and I have a place to stay when we go west! Very nice pics but then us people in the Northwest take the scenery for granted unless I'm out in it drinking a cold one and hugging my lady!!:D

Glad everything turned out great!! See ya later in chat!!:beer:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will never get tired of seeing things like this...it is soooooo beautiful on the "left" coast

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Ditto , Clint who?

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
How about a really nice fat kiss from ---------------------

----------------------------------------------

---------------

TRT family!!!!:eek: :funny:

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Hmmm,:confused: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.