The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin ' All! geez,,,,,getting up at 4 am all week , now i'm workin 3-11's and i get up at 5:30,,,ain't i the sleeper inner!:rolleyes:
a lil hazy out this AM, as soon as the grass dries out, back on the tractors again,,,then off to work to relax LOL
everyone have a great day!:)

·
Super Moderator
28,195 Posts
Good mawnin' Jeff and TRT Land!! Jeff so glad you got some extra shut-eye there ;)

Ugghh! It's so heavy with humidity this AM. Dagnabbit, we're supposed to have a huge city-wide fireworks thing this evening. Sandy Patti is the guest singer for the event. I hope we don't get rained out. They say that it would have to be a deluge to cancel, but I don't really wanna sit out in a drizzle for 2 hours or so. We'll see :rolleyes:

Up 'n atom Atom Ant folks. I'm gonna go wake up Jay and it might not be a pretty site.......Mwahahahaha!

Love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good Morning! Caught a break today, as all the residents are brand new - don't have to be in until 8! :) But, I've still got to get moving.

Have a great Tuesday!
Danielle

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cath said:

I'm gonna go wake up Jay and it might not be a pretty site.......Mwahahahaha!
It never is!;) :funny:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Good morning, everyone!

Supposed to get hot and humid later this afternoon, so I cranked on the AC this morning before heading in to work....

Cath....let me know if you need help waking up Jay.......I'm pretty good with the pincers...

J.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
So this is Tuesday! Good Morning to Everyone!

Did another water change on my reef tank! Looking good and inhabitants appreciated it! Gotta keep 'em happy!:)

Got the cat fed and watered!

Pat is still in bed and here I am!:D

Fingers are itching to dance across the key board but nothing to say to operate them! Oh well have a happy Tuesday!:dance

Morning pic for ya!

Attachments

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning folks!

Do you know how much 8 tall buckets full of wet sand out of your tank weighs? Me either, but it was a LOT! LOL Thank goodness that's done.

I couldn't find my Arrowhead wrasse though. :( I'm pretty sure he holed up in a rock and even though I tired to flush him out of the rocks as I pulled them out, I never did see him and he probably didn't survive. You never know though, he might show up at the holding tank at Woody's.

The rest is coming along slow but sure. One thing about moving, you sure can get rid of things easier when you're thinking about packing it, loading it and then unloading it! ;)

Have a good Tuesday, everyone!

Alice

G

·
hey hey, just gopt back from wisc with $738 worth of fireworks
*sinckers* its gunna be one heck of a show!
well its a bout 80 herein minnesota today! beautiful day hope everyone has a good one!

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
mnreefman said:
hey hey, just gopt back from wisc with $738 worth of fireworks
*sinckers* its gunna be one heck of a show!
well its a bout 80 herein minnesota today! beautiful day hope everyone has a good one!
Well, thanks for stopping by to say hi! :p

Morning all! Thank goodness its Thursday already! Thats right, Thursday cause I'm staring straight at a nice loooong 4 day weekend! :dance: :dance: :dance:

G

·
thursday>?>?????? its tuesday
duh reread your post
wow im am having many blonde mements this past week
any way jimmer i went to baldwin, how far are you from there?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Morning all........im spent. Ive gone in at 3pm the last two days, and come draggin home at around 5:30am......all this so we can have Thursday night off (since we already have Friday and Saturday night off). I guess it will be worth it, but so what if I spend both days recovering eh?

Going to drain the aquarium today. Been saying that everyday for the last week, but I think I will go do it right now...so maybe I can get it moved into the house tomorrow. Once its in the house, I can start making water!!!! wooo hoooo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.