The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
www.wichitaaquariumclub.com

The new forum area is now open and we would like your feedback! Give your suggestions for features you would like to see. Again welcome all
new members!

I have tried to create something VERY similar to what we had orignially with the addition of freshwater forums for those with that affinity. I believe we will have the support of LFS for this new site and they may be interested in promoting this to ALL customers. If you have any questions, concerns, problems, suggestions, etc. PLEASE feel free to post it...

This NEW site is for ALL! I hope that you all find it very inviting and as traffic increases, we can address the issue of graphics, etc. For those not wishing to see certain forums (i.e. freshwater), simply use the arrows on the right hand side of the screen to minimize forums. For help and guidance or your offering for assistance, please let me know.

Shane :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Threads have been deleted as the move to www.wichitaaquariumclub.com is under way.

If there was a post which you need access to, please PM me and I will make it available. I know several people have posted pictures and other items here and might need those, therefore, any pics you've posted, etc. can be accessed and reposted at your leisure if you let me know the thread you're needing.

Thanks a bunch,

Shane :wavey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.