The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to welcome www.Riptidesreef.com to NFMAS

Riptides is located in Daytona and they are offering free shipping to all NFMAS members. This Thread is created for Riptides to post sales and specials. Feel free to ask questions regarding Riptidesreef in this thread.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would like to say that I am excited to have been asked to join this forum. I was unaware that this existed until yesterday. I am happy to see a structured forum locally. I would like to invite all NFMAS members to check out our website. We have a decent sized coral propagation operation just north of Daytona in Ormond Beach. For every coral you see on the website we probably have 2 here that are being cultivated. We will ship to Jacksonville and surrounding areas for free. So please check out our website and feel free to contact us anytime with questions or comments.

Billy Brock

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I would like to say that I am excited to have been asked to join this forum. I was unaware that this existed until yesterday. I am happy to see a structured forum locally. I would like to invite all NFMAS members to check out our website. We have a decent sized coral propagation operation just north of Daytona in Ormond Beach. For every coral you see on the website we probably have 2 here that are being cultivated. We will ship to Jacksonville and surrounding areas for free. So please check out our website and feel free to contact us anytime with questions or comments.

Billy Brock
Hey Billy!! Why didn't you tell me you wanted in here? :) **** Man, Welcome aboard to my favorite online reseller! Now I can't keep my source a secret anymore. :(

Keri

·
Registered
68 Posts
LOL...I was actually reading some old posts from you and your wife. Hope everything is going well. I didnt even know this site existed until a couple of friends let me know yesterday. I am looking foward to dealing with a reasonable forum!! lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow....thanks! I'm not sure how far the NFMAS reaches to the west. I cannot ship for free to the panhandle. Sorry if there are members that far off. I'll calculate actually shipping and send you a quote though so you wont pay a penny over actual cost. And on larger orders I'll absorb some of the cost myself. Hope that helps some members over that way.

Billy

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Dont worry Billy im not in the club just a friend of it :) You have always treated me nice and fair you know who this is right??:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
It has been awhile!! We learned about shipping to the panhandle together!! lol I appreciate the compliments....let's me know I'm doing things right. Hope youre doing well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It was suggested to me that I post some photographs of items we have or have had in the past to give everyone an idea of the types of things we generally offer. Some things are "in progress". We are currently propagating Superman and Rainbow montipora frags. We have had Golden Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse pairs. We want to let all the people in Jacksonville know that we will ship to you for free on any order over $50. Anything below that and we ask that you add $10 to help with shipping costs and materials. We would like to make it easier than going through traffic to a store. You can buy from your home and have it shipped to your door. We understand that the hardest part about buying online is seeing what youre getting. We will take photographs of any item while you wait. In my profile there are numerous ways to contact me. Here are some examples...we have tons more pics so let me know if you want me to keep posting.

9" farm raised ORA Black Maxima

Frogspawn - Hammer - Xenia Elongata

Pink Eye Micromussa

ORA Picasso Clown Pair

Bali Giant Xenia

Sohal Tang and Green Capricornis

Bubble Gum zoanthids

Chips Acropora and Purple Prostrata

Caps, Candies and Acros

Marshall Island Acropora

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here are a few more pics. Like I said, we have plenty more if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Blue Acropora Echinata

Blue Ricordea Rock

Fire Montipora

Red Zoanthids

Orange Capricornis

Welsophyllia

Blue Rimmed Capricornis

Xenia Elongata

Purple Montipora Digitata

Blastomussa Merletti

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks!! We really appreciate the welcome everyone has been giving us. Thank you for the compliment on the coral pics. We are just about out of room. We have to expand to keep all the stuff that is growing. I'm thinking thats a good thing. :tongue1:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I still have my license but I'm not working as a medic at the moment. I started to go to the county north of me and work on the helicopter. It was ok but I'm just burned out. After 9 years you get tired of it. Actually, it's so common it is referred to as "EMS burnout". Maybe one day I'll go back but who knows. The local college has asked me to come out and teach as a paramedic adjunct instructor. That may be interesting.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi Steve,

Did you go to Riptides Friday? I ordered a frag from him that he was going to send back with someone from Jacksonville but they said they did not know me. By the way I got to see your tank since you set up the 180.

Patrick

·
Registered
285 Posts
I had mine shipped and he was quick to ship the next day. Also, emailed Billy about the coral and got several quick response emails. I highly recommend this website. Purchased the Blastomussa Merletti and waiting on the polyps to extend to see if the color matches the picture. Billy assures me that it does.

Patrick

1 - 20 of 169 Posts