The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have been cycling, fighting hair algae, getting rid of diatoms and all the normal new tank stuff for the last month and a half-2 months. I currently only have a blueish white ricordea and am looking for a few softies. I wanted to see if anyone had any on here before I empty my pockets at a store. I am interested in rics, zoos, GSP, or xenia. Thanks guys.
PS Ray, still looking to get rid of some of that xenia?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, I like frogspawn and hammer also.

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Give me a bit. I am trying to let things catch back up trigger after some aquascaping. I should end up with colt frags befor too long though.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I'm currently have pulsing xenia, photosynthetic gorgonians and misc loose mushrooms.

By the next ARC meeting I will have GSP and possibly some peach and green button polyps as well as some steel grey polyps. Once I have them fragged I'll post pics of the above as well as of some pocilliapora and Purple Montipora Digitata I have.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have a couple of tiny frogspawn frags some green zoos, and probably a few heads of candy cane I could give you if you want. Pm me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Joel

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have a full size finger leather and colt (probably a large size in a store) that I've been planning to get rid of if you are interested.
They are each attached to nice size pieces of rock and I want $35 for each piece. I also have a nice rock of green star polyps for $25. I realize that you are looking for frags and these are not frags but I thought I would let you know. I have green button polyp frags as well.

Thanks,

Pam

·
2,679 Posts
Don, what are photosynthetic Gorgos? I have the red sea type and the purple type.

Ray

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
They rely on light to supply them with food so you don't have to feed them. They are carribean, tan color body with brown polyps. I'll post pics in a day or so.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
First pic is a corner of one of my frag tanks. You can see the xenia frags in front of the gorgs as well as a pocilliapora frag to the right on the eggcrate.

The second pic is my refugium. There are 4 gorg frags total in that pic.

·
2,679 Posts
I guess I have one of those. Mine are brownish with purple polyps. I guess I didn't realize they were photosynthetic. I feed my tank dts at least once a week.

Ray

1 - 15 of 15 Posts