The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am in the process of re-establishing my tank after suffering through the disaster known as Isabel. I currently only have a few fish, some red/green zoos, green marbled shrooms, green hairy shrooms and one leather coral frag. The rest of my livestock didn't survive the power outage we endured after the storm. I would like to know if anyone in the Baltimore (or Frederick), MD area would be willing to sell any frags so that I can begin to re-establish my tank. I am not picky about what I will take. If you have anything to sell, can you please post what you have, along with the price you'd like and a pic if you have one available. I would prefer someone in the Baltimore metro area, but I work in Frederick and could meet people there as well. Thanks for helping out a fellow reefer.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Casey. I couldn't believe I've been keeping reef tanks for 2+ years and just found this site this morning. LoL Great find though.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Yes it is ,Have you ever been to the Aquarium Center in Randalstown,MD?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, but I prefer Exotic Aquatics. IMO, they have far superior livestock and more knowledgable staff. Plus, it's closer to my house. :dance:

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Cool I lived in Virginia for 15 years and use to drive there from Va.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's one heck of a drive. But reefing takes dedication, and long drives are sometimes necessary. =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts