The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have these? I have been looking and can by them online but shipping is $30-$40. I like the true blue or deep blues. I already have some slight babyblues.

Thanks Everyo<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_><!-- icon and title -->blue
<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->How about these?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ne

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got a offer for 12 a polyp for some deep blue zoos. Anyone want to get in on it?

Its the Picture up there^^^^^^.

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh man I hate when my zoos drop down like that. I have been buying bigger frags o avoid that. It seemed like every morning my hermits or snails were rearranging my tank and I would have zoo frags in front and behind the live rock. I will try ricksreef as well. thanks.

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I tried to e-mail rickreef and he must be having a problem. Then I went ahead and tried to buy some zood from him and it says his account cannot accept paypal. I hope everything is o.k. with his business.

·
Registered
112 Posts
yea way to expensive!! I will be on the hunt too, i will let you know what i come up with. There are some on one of the other sites that are blue with green skirts that are going for 10 a poylp, but i think that is too high as well. I will let you know what i find.

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey reefer, I am a hunter of these things. Yeas lets work together and we can split a rock or whatever. On those ones the seller is phiberoptiks and I did a research and, wow, he doesn nto have good ratings. Apparently aot of people have gotten dead zoos shipped in warm water etc. I think its best we find somewhere else. Also, Sharkys reefs has some nice one and I am checking into the www.Marineflora.com site.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Are you looking for a certian blue in particular (i.e.tub's) or any type of blue zoo's. I have some that are sky blue with long green skirts that i could trade with you. If you want something like the pic i can't help you, but i am willing to split something.

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, but I want something like the tub blues. Midnight blue etc. I will find some and I can frag you some off for trade or $$$$

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shott I love both of those diffrent blues and those reds. I just signed up for that nano reef account. Reffer are you getting any of those blues, If so, I can pay for about 10 or so polyps and I can split it with you.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have 50 dollars on my paypal account. I can't decide if i want to buy blues, or some bas *** blue with red skirt palythoas. I will let you know soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts