The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a tight budget. I'd really like to find someone leaving the hobby or moving around the northern midwest. I'm in the Twin Cities but will travel to Wisconsin (western), Iowa (north and east Iowa), and anywhere in Minnesota to pick it up.

Hoping to pay $1,000.00 give or take. Ran a 30 gallon reef for several years and been out of the hobby for a few. Looking to return.

Wife says stand and canopy have to be oak. "A piece of furniture." Tank can be all glass or acrylic. Looking for decent sized sump, skimmer and power compact/metal halide lighting.

I've seen several systems that meet these specs but always a bit late in getting to them. Thought I'd try posting proactively here. If you know someone or you yourself are looking to sell shoot me a PM here or an email at [email protected].

Thanks.

Todd
Hastings, MN
[email protected]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for keeping an eye out for us. I was sold on Graham's system myself but the wife thought the stain was just a tad too dark and red to fit into the spot the aquarium is going so we had to pass.

The good news though is it looks like we've found a system however! Within the next 30 days I've got to make a run to Valpraiso, Indiana to pick up a system. We're paying a bit more then I wanted to spend but its a nice system and its the right color. :p

Hopefully I'll have it up and running by our October meeting and can trade some frags.

Todd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.