The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... no it's not for me :(

My brother in law is seriously thinking about getting a setup. He likes that 75 Bowfront.

Anyone have one for sale ?

He's pretty much looking for everything.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I got a 72 Bow with stand, glass tops, and twin light.
Very nice, got it from mtfatwork..............she had it as a SW tank , i have it as a cichlid (NO copper).LMK if you need pix.
I have an over flow and small sump if he is going SW. also a MiniG skimmer. heat. mag 7, powerheads etc.....i also have bulk heads if he wants to drill it.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
I will have a 75 RR for sale in about a 1 1/2 to 2 months.

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
Not sure if he is looking to maybe go a little smaller but I am going to have a 58RR that is going to be for sale. I can make it pretty much turn-key minus the rock and other live inhabitants. Not sure if you have ever seen Greg Shields' 58 but that is what it is. It is an awesome custom stand and canopy. I have 2 400W MH with XM 20k bulbs running off of blueline e-ballasts. Plus I have a couple of different sumps laying around so I can throw one of those in with it as well as a Reefmania Beckett skimmer. NOt sure what else you want with it, but let me know and I can maybe accomidate if he has interest. I can email you pics of it as well if you like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts