The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for a 55 gal aquarium with or without stand. Thank you!

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
not sure if you were looking for new or used, but i saw a aga 55 at soutas yesterday, it was their last one, i think it was about $110.00 or so. not sure if that is a good price or not, but if you are comparison shopping, theres a price for you.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you both for your reply. I did get one today though. Ryan at Advanced Aquarium in Salem sold me one for 75.00. I just had to jump on it. It was used and came with a wood stand. I will post a pic when I get one taken. I am mad at myself for not taking a before pic, before I started cleaning it. It was baddddddddddddddddddddd. Looks goodddddddddddddddd now. Well thank you again,
:)

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
GREAT VALUE!

what are you going to do with it? upgrade your current setup? make a whole second tank?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am upgrading what I have now. It isn't drilled but neither is the one I have now so I will be switching everything over to the bigger one. Also getting rid of my crushed coral!!! WOO HOO!!! Gonna be a pain to do it but will be nice when its done. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here it is!!

Well, here is the tank and stand I got for 75.00. I am really happy with it.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
wow! very nice!

that stand alone is probably worth at least twice that.

score!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you!
It was like a burried treasure. Caked on salt all over the wood and you could not see the glass to tell if it had scratches or not. The hard work paid off. Now its beautiful, :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts