The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DUDE
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says I am looking for a 24"x24"x18"T 45G aquarium. Does anyone have one they need to get rid of? Glass or acrylic. Anyone know of any stores that have them in stock. Anything would help. I will drive a ways to go get a tank. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
389 Posts
man mines close. its 20x24x20 and full of corals and fish! sure you don't want it. got some nice zoo's in there

·
DUDE
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I want some of you zoos. I saw them. . Dont need the whole tank. I got a 37G Oceanic yesterday. Later Ryan

·
Registered
389 Posts
well i'm parting out the system. have someone comming tonite to possibly buy all the livestock and a PH controller. i'll have some extra gear if your looking. the guy buying might even sell you some of the zoo's as he's a member here

·
DUDE
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you dont mind me asking who is buying it? Just wondering if its someone in the valley that I could hook up with. Im also interested in the ASM skimmer. LAter Ryan

·
Registered
389 Posts
well actually its FLY GUY from Bend. he was just here took all i have but missed a serpent star! arrg!. anyway i'm listing some other things like the skimmer,PH monitor dosing pump ect. if you want the skimmer i'm selling for 65.00 shipped. it has been the best small skimmer i've ever used. let me know as i posted on RC and things go quick there.
541-633-0578

·
11,345 Posts
vulkum said:
well actually its FLY GUY from Bend. he was just here took all i have but missed a serpent star! arrg!. anyway i'm listing some other things like the skimmer,PH monitor dosing pump ect. if you want the skimmer i'm selling for 65.00 shipped. it has been the best small skimmer i've ever used. let me know as i posted on RC and things go quick there.
541-633-0578
lol..it wasnt intentional i promise:funny:

All i wanted was the clams and zoos instead i have a sumpful of fish and a couple buckets of rock i dont want. :freak: Just the same.....i appreciate it Aaron...glad i could help you clear out in the process of getting a GREAT deal. It'll be kind of like christmas in the morning when the lights come on and i get to see what color all of those zoos actually are.

i ended up getting about 50 mystery zoos between the ones i picked up in the sand scraping a bunch off of those rocks we just threw in the buckets.......
I glued them all on the same rock......looking forward to seeing what shows up on that rock tomorrow as well:thumbup:

·
DUDE
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey fly-guy I have some acrylic you need, hint hint!! LOL. Let me know when those zoos are ready to frag. Later Ryan

·
11,345 Posts
The acrylic is appreciated, but as usual....its gonna take some zoos i dont have to get any of MY zoos!!!!!!!

Theyre ALWAYS ready to frag. :agree:

Its only a two hour drive...........or so

I honestly never really saw what color a lot of them were........

3 Free fish if you drive over:D ...bring zoos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts