The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a place in Atlanta, or preferably in Alpharetta, that carries 1/2 inch flexible pvc? I know a few mail order places, but would prefer picking it up locally. TIA. :)

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Hey Mark,

I found some flex at West Marine. Take a fitting with you to make sure it fits because the sizes are slightly different from standard plumbing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Rick,

Where are they located? Do they sell all kinds of sizes of spa flex?

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
The one I go to is on Cobb Parkway in Smyrna but any marine store should carry it. I have gotten larger sizes at Lowes but haven't seen anything smaller than 1 1/4 there. I do know that not all Lowes and HD carry the same thing so you may give them a try first.

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
Try Lowes and Home Depot. The ones near me carry the smaller stuff.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've tried the home depots and lowes around me. Where are you talking about? I live in Alpharetta.

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
Sorry Markv, I was just at the Lowes near me and the 1/2" and 3/4" tubing I saw was PEX (white Poly pipe) and not PVC. The smallest PVC they had was 1"

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah,

That's what I'm seeing up here. Thanks for looking though. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
MarkV,
If you still need 1/2" flex, I've got it. I have a swimming pool dist. business near Buckhead and have lots of plumbing items in PVC. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to get some. Just let me know.
Kelly

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for the offer. However, last week I went ahead and ordered some from Aquatic Eco. If I need more, I will definitely email you!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts