The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of people's favorite wrasses and why do you like them? I want to add one or mabye several, but am looking for some advice as to what would be most compatable with the other fish in my tank. Right now I have a sailfin tang, and a couple clownfish that control most of the tank. I also have a couple blennies, gobies, shrimp, etc.. They would also need to be reef compatible as I have several SPS, LPS, and softies.

Thanks!

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
yellow, sixline, bird, leopard, lunare are all my favorites.....i would recomend all of them exept for the lunare as they are very aggresive, i also dont recomend the leopard unless your are getting it from someone reputable, because they usually dont make it on account of not exepting foods....the bird wrasse also needs lots of swimming room so that may or may not work for you depending on whether or not your tank is big enough.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
If I cannot get the 6line ouyt of my display I may need to get rid of my hearum (3) of C. punctatus wrasses, I think they ae fairy wrasses. LMK if you are still looking in about two weeks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I never gave much thought to owning a wrasses until I somewhat accidently bought a sixline. This little guy is fast becoming my favorite fish.

Beng

1 - 10 of 10 Posts