The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,194 Posts
Someone needs to call Dr. Z.

He must have missed a meeting on this.

At least with the current BMW stylist we know what to expect and I will keep my non-edgy 2004 thank you very much.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
that thang got a hemi!

·
Administrator
46,680 Posts
Thats almost as ugly as that new caddy coupe, looks like they stole the ugly front end off a Dadge Magn and then tried to hide it with all them sharp edges, gawd its an ugly coupe
At least the box fish has room for a bit of luggage :(

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
oh brother, someone is actually drawing a paycheck for that design?!?! Save it for the Jetson's.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
If I ever see one based on a Lion Fish, I'll run and hide! ;)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Doug1 said:
Thats almost as ugly as that new caddy coupe, looks like they stole the ugly front end off a Dadge Magn and then tried to hide it with all them sharp edges, gawd its an ugly coupe
Got to agree.....that thing's plumb eewwwggly!:freak:

I cannot understand GM's thinking on their car styling. To be in such tough competition against the Japanese, their whole design team must be smoking wacky weed. The trucks still look pretty good but the rest of their cars have no distinctive lines or style at all. They need to bring the guys from the 50's and 60's out of retirement!

Dick:)

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Got to agree.....that thing's plumb eewwwggly!
Sorry Dick, I have to disagree. While it's not exactly what I'd like to drive, it's not NEARLY as bad as that Scion box thing! Now THAT'S an ugly car and anyone that buys one should be slapped!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
whatevva said:
Sorry Dick, I have to disagree. While it's not exactly what I'd like to drive, it's not NEARLY as bad as that Scion box thing! Now THAT'S an ugly car and anyone that buys one should be slapped!
Yep. All they needed to draw the design for that thing was a T-Square!! :D
Funny though, some of the kids are tricking them out with thin tires, mags, and stuff. I guess 'odd' is cool these days. :nuts:

At least BMW's still look like BMW's!!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Dick even if they do trick them out Butch is right and they are still ugly.:lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I was forced to drive it I would put two antennas on the front and make it a LH Cow....I wonder if a strongish wind would blow it across the road..kinda like a powerhead on a box?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
hey cop cars still have lights

1 - 18 of 18 Posts