The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
off my PC! Its beautiful outside and so much work to be done!!! I would spend all day here if yall let me. Now tell me to get to work!!!! :p

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Well I'm nice and comfortable in my PC chair and don't have the desire to tell you to go to WWWWWWWooooooorrrrrrrkkkk like Fonzy might say!!:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
work...on a sunday.. what's wrong with you!!!!!

on the other hand, i spent the morning building a bunk bed in asia's room for when her girlfriends spend the night. it's not really a set of bunks though. i just built the second bed, eleveted higher than the first by about a foor or two, and then at an "L" from the foot of her bed. then i put her dressers under it :)

i'll get some pics when my brother comes back from honeymoom with camera.

since i wasn't able to do anything on my tank today :(

still need to get my butt out though and get school clothes and supply shopping done since open house is tommorrow and first day is tuesday and i have still not bought ANYTHING :eek:

so anyway back to the lecture at hand...GET OUTSIDE nicole!!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
;) Some people get sundays off, me, well I work thurs-sun, of course that leaves me with a "3 day weekend" so to speak.......

Lee:dance: :beer: :dance:

·
Registered
371 Posts
:dance:Me too, there's usually more people on, and when I'm at home, it's always late when I get on 1-2am. So posting at work works!! :dance:

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, Im back now. Thanks to all of you, I cleaned out flowerbeds,picked up sticks/pinecones,took my car apart looking for the jack to raise the lawnmower,which once raised couldnt be fixed,and got eaten up by mosquitos. Im hot,sticky and smelly. Im gonna take a bath now. Right after I check my favorite forums ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
By the way. Where's your boss??? I need to talk to him about yall being online when on payrole ;) (just kidding, I would,too, if I could)

Gotta luv you guys!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Toad I TELL my wife that what I am doing. She would think I was WIERD if I spent all this time on, as she would say, "Some Aquarium webpage". Heheheh.....its more acceptable in my house to be a pervert appearantly than an obsesed reef keeper!

·
Registered
680 Posts
9fishers

That's funny that your asking to be kicked off :funny: I started viewing & posting here on TRT because I was tired of getting kicked off over at Reef Central because their sever can't handle the load. I guess if you feel the need to be kicked off several times a day, you could always go visit Reef Central :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.