The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all just picked up a 5-6" Rose along with some amazing hot pink zoo's and Orange Centered with Flourescent Green Tentacle Zooanthids. They're beautiful. They came from Alvin in California. I put the rose in my tank and my new Clown has already hosted in it within 5 minutes. The crazy clown had been trying to host with my plate (no tentacles) for a week. So I figured I'd give a shot with a real home.

The clown is rolling around in the Rose as if he were a cat in Catnip!! This is just what I wanted. Can't wait to send y'all a picture.

-Dale

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey! That fish looks familiar! Wow. Good thing you have moonlighting, I've heard some fish will wander into an anemone at night. Not that the clown will let anything get near it. When I had a BTA he rammed every snail and hermit off the liverock that encroached. Wait till feeding time too, he'll stuff the rose full of food.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the secrets out now... !!!:D

I got this great fish from Todd. He's definetly the family favorite. Thanks again Todd

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in the same boat, but my clown is hosting in a long polyp leather, and the leather doesn't like it.

Do you have a link for "Alvin in California"?

Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in the same boat, but my clown is hosting in a long polyp leather, and the leather doesn't like it.

Do you have a link for "Alvin in California"?

Thanks
Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts