The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Retired Wanderer
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. Forgot my password at work and they are big on no phone use. I'll try to reset it later today.

Things are fine at work, and lots happier after moving out of that roommate situation.

Snow is coming up from the South today. Should be a couple of inches then into snow and ice for a while.

Enjoy your Hump Day!

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,888 Posts
Mornin Perry. Looks like a messy mix for us too. They are saying about half a foot. Not a big deal. I did manage to be out back in the gazebo for the right 20 minutes yesterday afternoon to witness the sun come out and shine brightly till the clouds closed up again. That was nice.

Have a great day all.

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Hey Guys, and to everyone pulling up a chair to the Training Table this fine day.....HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
'Forgotten pass words'......nah, never have that problem, though websites, and my computers always do. :ROFLMAO:

Sunny at the moment, but we have the warmer version of snow moving in latter today, with growing winds. Our 1st chance for something a tad more 'wintery' doesn't come till next week, then it seems to teeter on the verge one way of the other.

Coffee is on, as well as Jimmy Dean sausage sandwiches.....Nate picked em up.
My lazy butt slept in till 6a this morning, so my brain is lagging yet. But dropping Hack off, and spinning past the creek again for an hour or two.

Lollipops to All,
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good mawnin’, Perry, Rick, and all of TRT!

Coffee is on. Oh, I will offer up proper food for winter breakfast, hot chocolate, hot, large, hot muffins, oatmeat, orange, sections, nanners, and apples. Raisins, dates, brown sugar, and cinnamon to go in your oatmeal if you like.

Whoa! It’s unusual for Hack in already. Must have something to do with getting Nate to work on time.

Perry, it’s good to see you! It’s also good that you know the standards at your job. That’s the way to get things going in tye right direction…for everypne to know what the standards are. I hope you’re out of that house soon.n enjoy the snow when it comes

Rick, that must’ve been a beautiful site to experience the sunshine briefly just before things closed up again. Hope you enjoy your snow, as well.

Vinnie, how did that massive storm turn out last night?

Jeff, so good to hear from you about things going on in your life.
I hope you get good results at the pain doctor tomorrow! That would make things so much easier for you. If I understand correctly, pain dock is right next to where you pick up your new foster. Poor little guy must be really confused and sad. Yep, your tribe of doggies will help that foster feel loved, and help him get over his loss. It will be lucky to be in your care.
With all that going on, I hope the snow is such that it doesn’t make your travel treacherous.

Rain, rain, rain is what we have today. It’s currently 40°, so that’s not so bad.
Poor Sophie girl is having a hard time dealing with the fact that it’s not safe for her to go up on her tall cat tree anymore. She gets up there and doesn’t have a safe jump down. Her cat tree is something that needs to be picked up to be moved, which I can’t do. So I put a stable camping chair in front. Yesterday morning before I put the chair in front, she sat in the sunroom floor and she just looked at her cat tree for a couple minutes. I know she misses it. Tomorrow I plan to get her a shorter cat tree.
She doesn’t have any trouble getting up on the dining room table. Ha ha ha.

And there is Hack!

Lots of love and hugs to and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,953 Posts
Good morning,

it’s cool and partly cloudy. The storm was pretty intense last night about 9 pm. Tornado warnings it a possible one that formed about three miles from our place . Not sure if it actually was one or if it was just rotation they picked up. Phone alarms going crazy during that time. But we didn’t have any damage from the winds.
we have had all four seasons in the past week, lol

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Morning all,
Wet snow showed up overnite and is continuing so far today,. Rumors of 3-6”,, but is so wet n fluffy ( perfect snowball snow if ya like em packed HARD, heheh), it is a “looker” but a boot smooshes it down to nothin’ish.

Cath, pain doc office and surgery center are next to each other ,, the usual meet spot with Doxie rescue rep is a few stop lights away,,

German Shepherd breeder posted 2wkold puppy pics,, will share them below . 2 males, so my pick will be “easy”,, 50/50 choices . Way too soon to choose or have an idea on how they will turn out to look/act now, but I’m leaning towards the “sparkly blue” collar ( ribbon) fella. Think he was born early on and think he is the bigger of the two males🤷🏻‍♂️🤔.
5 more weeks and I go and meet n greet em and pick👍🏼.

Dunno what is on the docket for the day, Took a chance just before daybreak with a in town grub store run for a few things,, the rest of the day just needs to get something slotted in for busywork.

Hope everyone is having a great day👍🏼

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Felidae

Brown Photograph Blue Vertebrate White
Photograph Gesture Carnivore Communication Device Felidae

• Love
Reactions: hackshobby and cath

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Just noticed the title of TODAY'S THREAD.....WINTERY WEATHER. Made the assumption that there was a 'Wednesday' in there somewhere. Hope I haven't been posting in the wrong thread and a MOD is getting ticked? :eek:

What a wonderful day round here.....and just finished up a rousing, and slightly.....uhhhhhhh....:unsure:....competitive game night. :rolleyes: THAT was a humdinger!

RAIN n WIND.......gusting over 40mph.....by a long shot! Said to be 55F at 9p. Tomorrow will remain WINDY but dry.

Cinnamon buns and jelly doughnuts to go with that tall cold glass of milk......see, I'm healthy. 😁:cool::sneaky:

Still raining there Cath, and having to go out in it to practice? OOoooooooo.

And a TV zonk Doug sounds like an exquisite way to finish off our evening round here as well Doug....Nice call!(y)

Peace and early Zzzzzzz's to All,
Hack

· Administrator
61,343 Posts
Usually I watch an episode of whateve I am watching on streaming, then I YouTube doggy tv cause it kinda mellows Furgee out. I think her estrus is peaking and kicking into hyper drive, she has really been trying to get Tikhal ( fixed) to play with her, migh have to give her a piece of cheez with doggy downers,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts