Marine Depot· Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Win a Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor 150 (a $34.99 value!)
There are many ways you can add media to your aquarium. One of the best ways is by using a fluidized media reactor.
This week we are giving one lucky aquarium hobbyist the versatile Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor 150, our top media reactor in 2011 and 2013!
If you want to lower phosphate and reduce nuisance algae in your aquarium, ENTER NOW.
Registration ENDS at 11:59 PM PST on 4/7/14.
Details: Open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winner will be contacted via email.
MORE MARINE DEPOT NEWS
- Reef It Simple-Your First Reef Tank
- 5 Creative Ways to Use LED Light Strips
- Which Clean-up Crew Critters Should You Have in your Reef Tank?
- Coral Frenzy Reef Pellets: The ULTIMATE coral food now in pellet form
- A Beginner's Guide to Pico Reefs
- The real deal about eels: feeding, care and compatibility
- EcoSystem Aquarium Balling Method: A VERY Economical and Effective Way to Maintain Ca/Alk/Mg
- Hydra Aquatics FR-45 BioPellet Reactor: It's all about the tumble!
- Hydra Aquatics Twist Water Flow Accelerator: Get something for nothing!
- Nano Fish: Small Size, BIG Personalities
- Tunze Nano Osmolator 3152 Product Review
- New Life Spectrum AlgaeMax: 9 Different Seaweed Varieties for Your Tangs!
- How to Install an Aquarium Overflow Box