Votes: 12 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 42.9%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure since we are posting silly polls that I would jump in on the fun. so what do you say, will you be my friend?

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goetzc said:
Yes... now can I have one of your GBTA's please ;)

Well, it sounds like the person in front of you in line really really wants it, however, I can give you absolute dips on the next one if you would like. Plus, you never know I could get home and there would be another one.... stranger things have happened. :)

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
I voted NO.

Not because I don't want to be your friend.

Just to reiterate a point I made in Redwingers thread that it's really easy to take a poll and not reallytake the poll seriously just too easy to vote the other way since anonymous and not done in person.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
David Grigor said:
I voted NO.

Not because I don't want to be your friend.

Just to reiterate a point I made in Redwingers thread that it's really easy to take a poll and not reallytake the poll seriously just too easy to vote the other way since anonymous and not done in person.

:rotflmao: that was kinda the point of this poll:freak: No disrespect meant to John or Harve, I just thought the poll itself was humorous, and this was a good way to display that.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I voted yes.. of course you're way behind on the friendship dues.

..of course a poll could also be a great way to get a number of posts rather quickly too :dance:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I voted yes, just because I have very few friends here in Hong Kong. By the way, I expect my friends to visit once in awhile. :freak:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts