The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
says Im taking up to much of the house with reef crap! yes she said crap,how rude! Guess maybe I should clean up a little.:D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mnreefgeek said:
Casey - I probably missed something, but what's the plan for all of this stuff?
Hi just awaiting the arrival of my new
custom acrylic 180:dance: should be here in couple weeks and im pumped :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Is this going to be a completly new system or are you going to transfer the TOM over? I'd be pumped to. My better half says once we have a bigger place, presently in an apartment, we get the bigger tank. Amazing how that works.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will be completly new system,wife wont let me move the other tank this one will go right beside it,the skimmer is a Excalibur
not sure if I will use it or a Natilus have one of those and it works great also. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
casey, you musta posted the wrong pic,,,i see no problem /mess there:rolleyes: :funny:

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Casey said:
Jeff thats what I keep telling her but she just doesnt get it,Whats up with that ????? :)
dunno wat to tell you Casey,,,quess i married "lucky":rolleyes: :funny:
let the wife pick some of the inhabs for the tank,,,might help
my wife finally let me get the new upgrade lights, so i can keep the stuff i was always telling her we could not have b4(that she liked)end of story, the 75 is filled to the "gills" (pun intended) and a 200 oceanic is sitting in the garage, waiting for the basement to get done, and tank drilled:D :funny:
i think i played this out JUST RIGHT! :D :D

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Casey said:
**** Jeff I could learn some skills from you :D :beer:
i'll let ya know when my seminars start up again LOL!
my favorite statement from my wife was:
"Well, we have so much $$ invested in the tank(s) now, makes sense to spend money to keep it going/thriving"
gotta luv her!:D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Junkzoo said:
i'll let ya know when my seminars start up again LOL!
my favorite statement from my wife was:
"Well, we have so much $$ invested in the tank(s) now, makes sense to spend money to keep it going/thriving"
gotta luv her!:D
My god how can I make my wife say that ??????????????????????????????????????:eek:

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Hey Casey! I quite agree with Jeff...that assortment of stuff looks pretty neat to me. All in neat rows and everything ;) My dad was so tired of looking at all my reef mess, that he bought me a cabinet for Christmas. Course, I still have stuff in the guest bathroom, a closet in the guest bedroom, and I've made an effort to tidy up an area in my bedroom. ;)

Jay...does this qualify for a sexy living room grouping? Notice the books on top of the cabinet and the sophisticated observation stool :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
HAHEHEHEH! Doug was just checkin' to make sure that my Christmas tree is not still up! I may be a casual house keeper, but I take my tree down at Old Christmas :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:D yep, it passes cath. you've got the best of both worlds, a tank AND books :) but... i'd EXPECT that from a fellow librarian :)

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
thefatman said:
:D yep, it passes cath. you've got the best of both worlds, a tank AND books :) but... i'd EXPECT that from a fellow librarian :)
Yipeeee!!!:blob: :blob: hmm...fellow librarian....does that mean we're twins? :bigeek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.