The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I come home today and my fiance's mom stopped by our place. My girl says: Look what my mom got for US. She says that we can think about her everytime we look at this:

I don't get it.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*stiffles a chuckle* *then bursts in to laughter* At least they are smiling. :)

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Alice said:
It could have been worse.....
Yeah, she could have moved in!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA..:funny:

That is UGLY! YEESH

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey here is my version. Something SO UGLY that you HAVE to have to get it.

I collect penguins at work, (stuffed) along with them is my llamma, and this THING is called "the evil jallopino" the thing is a "stuffed animal" but stuffed with what appear to be steel bb's and this 6" thing weight about 15lbs. It's horrible.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey I'm going to have a penguin habitat when I buy a house! I can't wait! I am very serious.

It will have it's own building in the back yard! I am already drawing up the plans. YAY!

·
Administrator
48,689 Posts
Buddha, my dream house would have a play room the size of a BB court and some serious chiller happening. Gotta love penguin, they are short , fat and featherless , and cn only fly in water, hmmmmmm sounds like someone I know ;)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
"Gotta love penguin, they are short , fat and featherless , and cn only fly in water, hmmmmmm sounds like someone I know "

Come on Mike, jump in here and defend yourself.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.