The Reef Tank banner

Would you come to a Fall TRT Picnic at my place? (Maryland/DC area)

• Yes. I'd DEFINITELY be there.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • There's a good chance I'd be there.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I'd like to come, but more than likely won't.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Nope. Wouldn't be able to attend.

Votes: 7 21.9%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Maryland (a little north of DC). Trying to get a feel of how serious people would be about coming out to a TRT picnic in the fall here.

It'd more than likely be mid-late September (after labor day/school starts/etc), definitely on a Saturday.

If there's enough interest, I'd be more than happy to host.

Let me know if you'd come.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Well I know that I would be very interested. I live on the opposite coast, but I think that there would be a good chance I would go.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im in Texas but i would love to come as well nothing like a good old road trip. :blob:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Don't forget that MACNA will be in September...

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Id Love to but I also live on da west coast and chances are I wouldnt be able to make it

Jeff

·
The Warden's Prisoner
475 Posts
I could definitely make it. My wife makes the killer potato (lick the bowl clean) salad.

·
Jr. Reef Tank Engineer
1,081 Posts
Skeety:

I'd love to come...any excuse for a road trip will do :D!!! If it is anything like Tom's Blow-Out on Saturday, it will be a trip well worth it.

However, I can't know for sure wether I'll be able to come, until about a month before the event...I need see to if I can spare a few days away from work to attend the event.

It would be a nice road trip for the Atlanta and SC folks to take together...sort of a caravan of reefers...just an idea :D

- Michael

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
okay..definitely have to NOT have it the same weekend as MACNA.

but so far, we got about 12-13 people that have a good chance of making it.

so definitely sounds like something we should do!!

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
I'd love to come, love that whole area and love DC too, but who knows with my work and family schedule? Still, maybe one of us (Blue or myself) Texans can make it.

HHC

1 - 20 of 26 Posts