The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill send ya frags if you pay for shipping, hows that for a deal, i got blues, pinks, reds, purple, peach, green, many different morphs in these colors, i just need to weed em out,
johnny, cath, buzz your all on the list already, pm me or e mail me
[email protected] com

i would also trade for some sps frags or shrooms, ric,

let me know
(edit) fatman i got some set aside for you as well

·
Registered
340 Posts
I do!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woohoo at this rate ill have room in my tank by........sept ......
lol your both on the list

·
NewfieReefer
285 Posts
Hey I would love to get some off you I would take all different colours!!! Would you consider shipping some to Canada. Of course I wouldn't mind paying for shipping. Please let me know, I would really like some as there is not much varitiy here locally. I have a paypal account so paying you would be easy!!

CHEERS
:beer:
DERM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
woohoo! on the list,

i will elaborate a little on the frags all are 2-3 inches across with 30 plus polyps....if you want em mounted let me know i can send some unmounted as well.

·
NewfieReefer
285 Posts
Do you mean I am on the list!! If so COOL!! I sent you a PM so email me with the details and I can give you my full address.

CHEERS
:beer:
DERM

·
Registered
371 Posts
:D If ur shippin to my bro, I'll take some and split the cost w/ him!!

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Works for me Lee, specially since I'm trading a shroom rock that might have gone to you instead. ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
mnreefman,
Let's see... I have Orange Digigata Monti, Some unknown purple SPS, orange zoo with yellow center and waving hand coral.
I'll pay the express to you and you express the zoos to me.
How is that sounds?
Biny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all of you are on the list, i am willing to take few more names fo thoes that want em. i truely wasnt expecting this many people right away! but i appreciate it and you all have frags coming your way, e mail me all of your info, and i can figure out shipping charges for each of you. thanks
clint

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
i probably have the shroom morphs that you are looking for. i sent ya a pm as well, so take a look at that.

great offer man, it is great to get a chance to trade livestock with other reefers!

by the way, when are you moving out here to the rainy region of the country?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
for a farmgirl, id do anything!
lol hun e mail me your info and ill shoot ya a price on shipping on friday

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! Sounds like a good deal to me. If I'm not too late put me on the list for a couple. Any color would be fine. I be happy to pay express shipping. I have Pay Pal or could send a MO. Thanks...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
k i have to close up shop now, i see alot of people pmd me and e mailed me with out posting so i am sorry every frag i have is spoken for

·
Registered
340 Posts
Clint,

I need an address to send your discosoma to. I didn't count , but there appears to be 20+ shrooms on this piece (I'm hopin' that gets me 'special' treatment).

This thread leads me to believe a 'frag' forum is in order.

Everyone trading corals kicks major bootie.

edit: I hate grammar and spelling eerroors.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts