The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 7 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - don't yell at me but who thinks 1 week of "cycling" with 100lbs. of rock and 20lbs live sand is enough to add the stuff from my 12G nano to the new 65? I wouldn't even consider asking except that the stuff on the Live Rock that is in the 65G is doing great - I see some crusting polyps that are open. A yellow sponge that is doing great. Some barnacles that are still alive and feeding, and a hitchhicker brown striped starfish that is moving around all over the place. (Wow - it's like Romper Room!)

Do I need to wait another week? 2? aaak!

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK - you guys - 'nuf said.....I'll wait another week to be safe...I know patience pays...but it is soooo hard to be patient......

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the way - Doug......I have temp down to 79 without the lights and we still have another fan to ad plus yours whenever......so I think we'll be ok - I will probably start shopping for a chiller in a month or so just to be super safe when I start adding the big stuff livestock....

1 - 3 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.