The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Certifiable Tank Driller
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll give this another try. I've desperately been trying to take my tank down for what seems like a year now and I'm stuck on the last 1/2 of my liverock to sell. If anyone hears of anyone needing some nice marshall island rock, especially a large show type piece please let me know. I'm asking $4.00/lb and anyone who knows that type knows that it's very light

As soon as I can get this rock sold I can sell off the remaining fish and inverts and then the equipment itself.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Big Pa
401 Posts
How many lbs. do you have left? And how bad is shipping?

·
Certifiable Tank Driller
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many lbs. do you have left? And how bad is shipping?
I really don't know how bad shipping would be but probably high enough to make it not worth your trouble. I'd have to add heat packs and use insulated boxes to WI, otherwise it'd probably be base rock by the time it got there.

·
Certifiable Tank Driller
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey jdm, it would depend on the weight of all of it @ $4/lb but if it was 70lbs that'd be $280.

·
Certifiable Tank Driller
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Sandy and mindsgoneawol!!

I still have about 30lbs of rock left for anyone still interested. Also have live sand (agromax) as well. I have plenty of dry sand as well.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
what are you asking for the wet/dry sand?

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
how many lbs of sand are we talking about?
what is name brand?

·
Certifiable Tank Driller
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys, the last thing I've got left is my Goldstripe Maroon Clown. She's not as agressive as others I've seen, I've had her for just over 4 years. She'd love an anenome if someone needs has one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts