The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to have one built for a standard sized 75 gallon. Nothing fancy, but not ugly.
About 14" tall, 2 doors. Will be painted black, so not much detail needed.

So just pm me with a price.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Swag

I have one for a 90 gallon so it would work. It is painted black with two doors in the front and the top hinges as well. It isn't as tall as your looking for but it has dual 250 watt halides with a fan on each bulb and my water temp is always at 79 degrees. The inside is painted white.....So if you decide to build one yourself you really need to paint the inside white. I might be able to find some pics of the build. I would need to look around. It wasn't very hard to make.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep thats what Im looking for, 14" was just a guess for cooling. I plan on putting mh lights in it also.

hesstondc said:
Swag

I have one for a 90 gallon so it would work. It is painted black with two doors in the front and the top hinges as well. It isn't as tall as your looking for but it has dual 250 watt halides with a fan on each bulb and my water temp is always at 79 degrees. The inside is painted white.....So if you decide to build one yourself you really need to paint the inside white. I might be able to find some pics of the build. I would need to look around. It wasn't very hard to make.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts