The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Reefers,
My tank is fairly established and was running fine until a recent heat spell here in the great NW. After a frantic nights move to the basement the temperature is stabalized at 78 F, having spent the better part of two weeks at temps between 85 and 95 F (ouch!) The corals for the most part are fine and recovering, but the fish have contracted a case of white spot that even the cleaner and fire shrimp can't keep up with! Would you guys recommend any products that are effective and safe, since catching and quarantining is not a possibility at this point? Perhaps Greenex or something similar from my lps? Thanks guys any help is appreciated!

NateZimm
See tank specs for my tanks particulars!
http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=113068#post113068

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
20-30 watt UV light positioned above my tank? Or an inline sterylizer? Expound a little for me, please. And are you talking about garlic oil or powder and dosages since there probably isn't an intended aquarium use on the label, thanks guys I really appreciate all the help I get at TRT!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.