The Reef Tank banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Rick started THAT on Memorial Day.......He turned Americana, and everyone else dug into their bag of pictures.
'Bo Peep'....uhhhhhhhh... :unsure: ......
Hack

·
Just some guy, you know?
23,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Rick started THAT on Memorial Day.......He turned Americana, and everyone else dug into their bag of pictures.
'Bo Peep'....uhhhhhhhh... :unsure: ......
Hack
VWD will probably get the Bo Peep reference! Way back we used to have these ridiculously long stooge threads that were kind of like a chat room more than anything and various avatars came out of that for me. I forget exactly how it transpired but there was a Halloween costume of a woman in a Bo Peep outfit that lasted for a while as my Avitar. That's why if you look at my chat thing in my profile back around 2008 one of my replies was "Nope, I'm a guy. Sorry to disappoint you". Then after that there was a teddy bear from Stacey that lasted the longest. If I still had that I'd put it back. I do still have the Teddy Bear we made at an actual build a bear place when I went out to visit them. Maybe I should take a picture of it and make it my avitar.

Whiskey

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
27,903 Posts
VWD will probably get the Bo Peep reference! Way back we used to have these ridiculously long stooge threads that were kind of like a chat room more than anything and various avatars came out of that for me. I forget exactly how it transpired but there was a Halloween costume of a woman in a Bo Peep outfit that lasted for a while as my Avitar. That's why if you look at my chat thing in my profile back around 2008 one of my replies was "Nope, I'm a guy. Sorry to disappoint you". Then after that there was a teddy bear from Stacey that lasted the longest. If I still had that I'd put it back. I do still have the Teddy Bear we made at an actual build a bear place when I went out to visit them. Maybe I should take a picture of it and make it my avitar.

Whiskey
The stooges, lol a good old days, it was then when they removed the post count in M-ville

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
27,903 Posts
Wiskey, have you ever went a looked back at Tom’s thread, Testing , just ignore. That was one of the funniest. Love it.

·
Just some guy, you know?
23,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Wiskey, have you ever went a looked back at Tom’s thread, Testing , just ignore. That was one of the funniest. Love it.
I remember that thread, I want to say that I was browsing through there a year or two ago for some reason. Good times:)

Whiskey

81 - 89 of 89 Posts