The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
9,013 Posts
Nocona is 38 miles west of I 35. That would add around an hour your trip down.
If the rats haven’t eaten it ( I haven’t checked it yet) I could meet you in Gainesville.

· Registered
9,013 Posts
Plant Wood Groundcover Rectangle Gas

Ok, dug it out of it’s corner.
A couple of of cracks on outside, nothing major, hinges aren’t perfect but functional and I will have to get the water hose out as it is rather filthy on one end.
It is around a 4 foot long Igloo cooler.

· Registered
9,013 Posts
I was wrong only 40 inches long
37 1/2 x 15
About a half inch narrower at the bottom.
I measured at first inside below the top ledge.
if you made stackable racks of egg crate would work well.
Wood Rectangle Gas Font Tints and shades

· Registered
9,013 Posts
That's a good idea! I might do that when I fill up the 300 actually.

Whiskey

It was a simple deduction. I don’t know why people aren’t doing it. I have never added to a system so haven’t faced it. Seems quite logical you match salinity and temperature why not nutrient level. If system is high or low the nutrient level in the added system section could be increased or decreased to give you the level you want in the total system.

· Registered
9,013 Posts
I use an air compressor driven paint gun from Harbor Freight. Even worked to paint the new bumper and fender when my mom wrecked the Sebring. Not a perfect job as it was my first automotive attempt but much better than the black primer it came with and much cheaper than a shop.

· Registered
9,013 Posts
It’s about 25 here. We didn’t get a lot of sleet and freezing rain so the roads shouldn’t be too bad. I haven’t been out on them yet though.
ran out of firewood though couldn’t cut any last few days, stumped me toe and busted toenail loose so don’t like to walk around much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts