The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 964 Posts

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I know,.. I know. I said I wasn't getting involved, but then I got this idea :doh:

The situation is that I have a 10G that's in my wall and has been empty since June when I gave away all the plants that were in it.

I will enter if:
1. I have everything I need laying around.
2. I can design this system so I literly never have to touch it.

The plan:
1. 10G tank, Reef, softie no fish (no feeding)
2. 1 G or so sump to the side of the tank, this will enable me to have an autotopoff.
3. Automated temprature control.
4. Small PC lamp for lighting,.. somewhere between 32 and 55W, depends on what I have,.. this will be on the only good reflector made for PC's.
5. Araginite sand,.. I have this stuff and it cost me $50, so I'm dying to use it for something.
6. A bunch of dry live rock I have running around,.. Makes me wish I didn't give away the rock I did after the transfer to my 180.
7. Bunch of random soft corals from my 50G,.. Zooas, shrooms, leathers, anthelia, GSP etc.

This should be fun! :)
Whiskey

·
HOW MUCH!Ok I will take 2
888 Posts
There goes my chance of glory...LOL
Good luck!!!

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There goes my chance of glory...LOL
Good luck!!!
:lol: Don't be so sure,.. didn't you read?
Don't forget that last time I entered one of these things I ended up with a Fresh water planted tank.

Whiskey
This time I'll try to do a little better,.. but you never know.

Thanks man!
Whiskey

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
:lol:

On that note, I think you should make it a ricordia tank and have sexy shrimp in it ;)
then right said fred needs to be paying when the lights are on
"i'm too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts"

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
hey its legal and fun though:lol:
:lol:

It's all I got...

ya know there REALLY shuld be a warning that this is NOT a hobby but an addiction!

On that note, I think you should make it a ricordia tank and have sexy shrimp in it ;)

·
Professional Tread Killer
754 Posts
looks like Caball362 and i have a snow balls chance in Az of winning.. lol..

Don't forget that last time I entered one of these things I ended up with a Fresh water planted tank.

Whiskey
yeah.. but just think.. you got lots of people interested in planted tanks.. lol..

good luck!!

·
Pinch That Penny
2,240 Posts
wiskey I wasn't gonna enter this thing. I wanted too but no room so i was using the "i can't afford to buy lights" excuse and then someone offered me a free set. i can't win for losing:angry::rotflmao::angry::rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 964 Posts