Just some guy, you know?
I know,.. I know. I said I wasn't getting involved, but then I got this idea :doh:
The situation is that I have a 10G that's in my wall and has been empty since June when I gave away all the plants that were in it.
I will enter if:
1. I have everything I need laying around.
2. I can design this system so I literly never have to touch it.
1. 10G tank, Reef, softie no fish (no feeding)
2. 1 G or so sump to the side of the tank, this will enable me to have an autotopoff.
3. Automated temprature control.
4. Small PC lamp for lighting,.. somewhere between 32 and 55W, depends on what I have,.. this will be on the only good reflector made for PC's.
5. Araginite sand,.. I have this stuff and it cost me $50, so I'm dying to use it for something.
6. A bunch of dry live rock I have running around,.. Makes me wish I didn't give away the rock I did after the transfer to my 180.
7. Bunch of random soft corals from my 50G,.. Zooas, shrooms, leathers, anthelia, GSP etc.
This should be fun!