The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
("Looking around the TRT Training Table and seeing empty chairs...,,for extended periods, make us nervous.")

Good morning Everyone and.....HAPPY TUESDAY! The house is alive with the sound of NONE SLEEPING youth. Recurring sounds of 'I called THAT bed, THAT couch..,,.,corner.....pillow.....doughnut.....', kids having fun.

Coffee is up, and of course 'the price of admission.....DUNK'N DONUTS' fill the counter wherever there isn't a stash of Easter candy.

Near'abouts 70 for a high with 15-20 mph breezes under sunshine dominated skies.

Hope grooviness prevails for All this fine spring day,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
God mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Apt title for today. You could even see Perry at the creek.

Thanks for the coffee and DD! I’ll add cereal choices and fruit.
Ewwww your day at work yesterday did not sound fun at all. Here’s hoping that today is more on the groovy side.

Doug - Acckk with the ebb and flow of not enough people at the store! What a mess!
Yup, it won’t work for JoJo’s dog to go wandering around in the mountain for 30 minutes.

Jeff - Ding, ding, ding you won the good star for your efforts, especially with your bad back and shoulder. Egad, man.

On a good note, I got an email from my aunt who will torn 97 on April 11! She is an interesting woman, and lives with her daughter in Idaho. As far as I know, her main malady is macular degeneration. She wrote in memory of my mother’s birthday (she would have been 104) and my uncle’s birthday who would have been 109.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, cold and dark this am but heading to mid 70s later. Need to get all the orders in by noon for tomorrow delivery. Since the Ladies had a Spa Day yesterday they are behind.
Got an email reminding me of my drivers license appt Fri morn then go get my 2nd vax shot.
Coffee is on, I may grab a donut off Hacks counter on my way out

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
I am flattered and not worthy of any concern. Kids at home never ever ever get involved with the fair sex at work. If you do, establish a track record of being the top two performers first. My employer said you cannot stop love, and we are all working together to keep the band together.

Got in a fist fight of all things, and the OFR was a little tougher than an ex that enjoyed crystalline structures. The local police were nice, but this used up my FREE spot. Sorry to be cryptic but a lady that loves Volvo station wagons and VW busses and hippy crap and digs ceramic coffee cup parts out of my body is golden. We want nothing and this is the newest Bond girl. Our first aid kit is comprehensive to say the least. She is also the one that patched up my head after that industrial mess.

She wants a tank, but wisely decided it is a lot to take on. Moving to near where Dick lived and setting up shop. I let her know the timetable and costs and all the rest that is involved. Folks that drive VW buses are not in a hurry, so the crossover might be okay.

Don't worry about me guys and gals. There is a black sheep in every family, even TRT.

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Its all Good perry, just so you are OK. Done with work, gonna take BoBo for a cruise then vacuum out the truck, the white dog sheds like nothing else.

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Good evening, Doug and Perry!

Doug - Bleh on having tp catch up after yesterday’s fall-behind mess. Hope you and Bobo have a good time out and about.
Hope all goes well for you on Friday.

Perry! As I live and breathe. What a story. All the best to you and your lady friend.

Now I’m wondering how Hack, Jeff, and Steve fared with their days....

Beautiful day around here today, and tomorrow too.

Grooviness to all tonight.

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
......ahhhhhhh, 'new car synonym'. I wash my new van religiously.....the Lord makes the rain! 😂

Yeah Perry, we're not keeping tabs, just worried when a 'regular' isn't regular.....go git er done.

Much more relaxing day at the office.....still as hectic, but not as bloody, or frantic. Nice part of being busy, time flies. Can Ya believe tomorrow is hump day already? WOW!

More Ham sandwiches, and 'molded' another 40 Ham Croquettes......will be having Brother Hack n Family over in a day or 2 to help finish them off.

Got tons of Easter candy for desert....dig in....PLEASE! Last night's sleepless over was a memorable one among many of such bragable mentions. A 'first timer' joined us, and by the morning was already calling Jen 'Mom'.....asked if'n he could first of course. He just heard all the others calling Her Mom. Another 'regular' Youth found us picking Him up at 9:30 last night at the local train station.....was going to ride his bike here from there and we of course said, 'OH HECK NO!'.
All fell asleep by 5 or 6 this morning, and were gone by time I got home. Something about a home with children feeling welcomed and loved.......
They all of course asked Jen about staying another night and Hack said...,..,NIX!!!!! Enough fun is enough fun.

Wonderful stuff to All,
Hack

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.......Ponder no more Cath......alive n groovy!
Hack

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Got a call from parts store, headlights are here. Went and got them, kewl except the broken one was WRONG

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Thanks for the good wishes.

Oh yeah Nicole is going to go back to something Nursing related, and I will be an engineer or project manager again. Slummed long enough on the night shift.

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Evening all ,

Was a so-so productive output day. Did not sleep well, thus messing up a good part of the day. Did get some "work" in , and I have no choice but to be ok with it.
We got word that our next long dawg foster is going to be prev.foster Butters's pal pre-rescue. "Doc" was a few pounds heavier than Butters when they came into rescue, but think like Butters, a good start to shedding pounds has happened. Guess Doc's medical situation is along the lines of what a prev. foster we had (brain fade has caused me to forget what exactly the organ is involved) that we had to take 2x a week for testing that happens only at one vet clinic near us, done in real time/in house. Liver, kidneys,,, some body organ that has non normal test results. His current foster home is about 2 hrs from this vet office, so looks like we will be getting Doc and taking him in for his testing.If he is anywhere close to cool as butters was, things will be just peachy.

Weather was great today, almost a bit too warm without much ramping up/getting acclimated to ease into things. Guess I should not complain.

Hope everyone had a great day!

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
("Looking around the TRT Training Table and seeing empty chairs...,,for extended periods, make us nervous.")
Hack
I'm being lax and I know it. I don't have a good excuse. With the time change, the schedule gets blown up. Up with the sun now, vs up before the sun. Get started with the day with great intentions to pop in and say Hi, then all of a sudden it's the end of the day and well...

Anyway, I'll do better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts