The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
check my st. cloud thread. Someone said it is by target and kohl's?

·
Bears Fan
648 Posts
Take 94 E to 101 (from St. Cloud)
Take 101 North
Take a left at Rogers Dr. (SuperAmerica is on one corner, Holiday Station on the other and Target is on another)
Take a left into the Target Parking lot
Take an immediate right inside the parking lot
It is in the Southwest corner of the mall, closer to Kohl's than Target

Hope that helps, I live right by it and visit it often.

·
Registered
374 Posts
if you are headed south on 33rd go past walmart and the dmv. you will get to a four way stop then it is a big brown building on the right Mattison Pet supply is the name I believe

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Zeke, It is on the road of wally world. You go through the stoplight then theres is that stop sign by the bridge. goe straight through that and its on the right side. He does grooming too. It doesnt look like a store but there is a big sign. I wen there yesterday at 2 and I couldnt get in. locked. I think I might try calling them.

·
Registered
374 Posts
they look great. the mushrooms plumped up about an hour after they were in the tank, the plate had its polyps out this evening, and i forgot what the other frag you gave me was called, but it is about 90% plump. two of its stalks are limp, but the rest of it looks lively. I glued the putty on the plate to a rock and glued the thing of which I forgot the name of to a small piece also. I might try to go visit sizzleronthebrain tomarrow and get him some of those mushroom for a couple frags he has. not sure if i am going to be able to though, too much stuff to do in the basement. once i have something good i will be sure to hook you up for the great pieces you shared with me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts