The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i was wondering where the best service in combination with lowest price for ordering over the internet a complete tank, stand and possible light system.

i brought my tank over to my office and everyone oohed and ah'ed over it so i guess i will keep it there.

thanks for any help!:beer:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Welcome to The Reef Tank!

What size tank are you looking at? The bigger the tank, the more the shipping and the quicker the online savings get gobbled up.

Have you done pricing in your local area? You might also want to check the newspaper; sometimes you can find great deals on whole systems. If you're thinking reef though, just make sure you ask some questions regarding prior use of the tank. If they've ever dosed for sick fish with meds, specifically copper, you'll want to pass it up. Copper residue in the tank will be death to corals and some other inverts.

Alice

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for tips...

i think i will just head to my local shop as there seems to be no real savings when getting an aquarium and stand over the net.

take care!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.