474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: .
Steve

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very curious. Basically I said as long as we are both happy that is all that matters, right?
Steve

·
Registered
168 Posts
Glad you posted about it crab, I was just going to pose a question. my current skimmer is a becket style (Precision Marine Bullet 1). I am eyeing the needle wheel style, and check out this this link!

Good prices on supposedly "just like" Euro-reef skimmers. Any thoughts? Can anyone discuss pros and cons? I had to ever so carefully tune the air input on my Bullet to get the right amount of foam, the tinest mis-adjustment could send my waste colelctor full of saltwater.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cobalt,
I have read some good things about those skimmers. But, if you het a comparable size, the G-4 is about the same size as my ES8-2, they are within six dollars of each other. From what i have read EuorReef under rates their skimmers some and I think ASM must over rate theirs a little. I know what you mean about the adjustments I had a skimmer that was the same way. With the EuroReef it is set it and forget it.
Steve

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I don't see it either...it hasn't been moved. I only see the thread in General Reef Disc. linking to it. It does not come up in a search either...???

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brooke,
I don't know about a search, but when I click on the link in my e-mail it says something about it can't find the thread. It just disappeared.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh well, I'll just repost some pics in a new thread, maybe it won't disappear like the last.
Steve

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess we still don't know what happened? It's amazing that a thread being actively participated in just disappeared without a trace. Also, that nothing else seemed to be bothered:rolleyes: .
Steve

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
crab0000 said:
I guess we still don't know what happened? It's amazing that a thread being actively participated in just disappeared without a trace. Also, that nothing else seemed to be bothered:rolleyes: .
Steve
No one intentionally deleted your thread. Brooke (the owner of the board) is aware of this. I don't see any purpose in you continuing to complain. Thread closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.