The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been to one, but I'd like to start coming.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa, whoa, whoa....easy big fella.

You'll be glad to know that I'm "upgrading" (and I use that term loosely) to dual 250w MHs so that I can keep sps on the bottom of my tank--not just the top, as is the case with my dual 175w MHs currently. I have a few frags I picked up from Bill Bramucci a week ago, and they are doing quite well. Although, the drive home from Bill's was a little rough (I got pulled over). I'm really looking forward to getting some super fuzzy Acropora formosa once Bill is able to frag it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL! WHOA! Now THAT is bright.

As for Grigor's concerns, I'm wondering if my mag9.5 and heater will count towards my "total minimum wattage" *grunt* rating needed for joining TCMAS? LOL.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The [email protected] e-mail I sent has yielded zero information. Is there even a meeting in August?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I responded to your e-mail on monday (with the August meeting info).......Check again (just to make sure I will pm you the info)

Scott

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the PM--never got the e-mail though. Maybe I have the wrong address tied to this account.

Anyhow, just to verify, it's cool if I just show up? Am I supposed to bring something in particular?

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
Don't need to bring anything. Most people setup their coral/frag trades adhead of time but there are occasions where people bring suprplus frags to just give away. Always nice to keep a small cooler in the car even if you don't have any trades scheduled.

The Club provides all the tortue equipment used during the hazing/initiation ceremonies....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am a dwarf. You wouldn't pick on a dwarf, would you?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL!

·
Registered
145 Posts
David Grigor said:
I don't think you have enough lighting to qualify for membership....
We're all 400watters and proud of it......

:dance:
Well then, I guess I better cancel my membership then. I only have 2x65 watt pc. Just kidding. I would love to have metal halide, but each time I find a deal, some other person beat me to it. I guess that's why work sucks!:funny:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.