The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going back to bed now.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good Morning! We're off to the airport as soon as we get our act together. MACNA, here we come! :dance: :dance: :dance:

(Everyone else, feel free to NOT behave yourselves!)

Have a great Friday and weekend!
Danielle

·
Super Moderator
27,676 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to think of Fridays as part of the weekend even if I do have to work ;)

C'mon, Jay, Johnny, Danielle...I've got cubes and pincers in hand to start the rounds...

Up n' atem, Atom Ant

Lots of love and hugs and peace for everyone!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin... ahhhh friday at last :) MAYBE the tank might actually come inside this weekend !!!!

hope everyone has a great day!
jay

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin again.... lol

looks like cath is once again posting without chekcing :lol:

there's already a morning thread cath!! :rolleyes: but hey, with all these great and wonderful mods we have, i'm sure someone will merge the threads :)

hope everyone has a great day....again..

jay

·
Registered
418 Posts
Stoppppp!

Dont! Leave me alone!!! Im tired. I'll get up in a minute. Take your pincher and cubes and wake up someone else....

I know...Wake up Jay!!!:idea:

Good mornin all......at least its Friday.

I should get an award.... I got 4 kids up, dressed,fed,bags packed and out the door in 12 min! I think I broke my old record. It wasnt pretty but at least I didnt have to get dressed and drive them. Hubby turned off alarm instead hitting snooze. Bet he wouldnt have made that mistake had it been HIS morning to get up ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,406 Posts
Mornin' ,,,,,just got in from my vacation in Da Keys,,,,,long 24 hr straight drive,,,,,will be back out here after i get things in order,,,,

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone! Hey wait a minute am I posting double on a "Good Morning" thread?:lol:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Hey...I told you to take it easy with the ice cubes and pincers today....I had a late night....

And I'm into the office late this morning as I had a blood donation appointment this morning.....now I need some more COFFEE!!!

Mornin' everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Jodi

·
Super Moderator
27,676 Posts
thefatman said:
mornin again.... lol

looks like cath is once again posting without chekcing :lol:

there's already a morning thread cath!! :rolleyes: but hey, with all these great and wonderful mods we have, i'm sure someone will merge the threads :)

hope everyone has a great day....again..

jay
Wupsie...I swear on a stack of Bibles that I looked....honest I did, Jay. At least it wasn't there when I started posting :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
47,633 Posts
Good Morning TGIF glad the first week back to work was a 4 day, a real week might have done me in ;)
Happy Friday y'all

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Happy Friday, all!

Bother; there's a whole crew of construction guys outside my window hammering and sawing away rebuilding the two decks in the apartments above me. They started at 8 AM and I suppose they'll work all day. The worst part, there isn't a good looking one in the bunch! LOL

I want to hear all about your trip Jeff! :)

Alice

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good Morning everyone...gonna be a great day in Central In...
get off work todnight and start a 4 day weekend....looking forward to it, but will probably work harder at home getting caught up thatn if I went to work....

picking up a T-4 pump in the morning...trading a co2 tank for it....hope the fishes are ready for their new aerobics program about to sart...

everyone have a great weekend...

bob

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Good morning all! I know..late morning..but still morning for me. The only redeeming value of today is it is payday! Yea!

Just FYI, I am house sitting for Andy and Danielle...so, everyone is invited over for a HUGE shindig! Bring your own beer and corals! ;) We can fire up the grill, and have a blast. I am sure it will be fine. Andy said no parties...but I won't have parties, I will have just one party. :) muhahahaha

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Andy said no parties...but I won't have parties
Isn't it cool Jeremey when you take the letter "S" off a word that somehow it seems perfectly legit!!:funny:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
on the other hand, jeremy, no need to have a party.. it'll be a get-together :) see, they said NOTHING about get-togethers :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts