1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but I neeeeeeed cofffeeeeeee

Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

nary a cube or pincer in sight, you lucky ducks :D

Gotta run off for my AM meeting. C'mon Danielle, Johnny or Jay. Wake em up in style. Orrr you could have fun with it Yardboy- I see you out there.

Lotsa love and hugs and peace to you and everyone you know.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
It's close enough to Friday! I'm getting so pumped about the weekend... :) (Oh, and today is my last day of work - I managed to get out of it for tomorrow.)

Sasha is still awfully sedate and not her usual self. The vet said she'll be be back to normal soon, but it's weird having a calm pup around. (She was spayed yesterday.)

Have a great day!
Danielle

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
in a rush..

mornin!

have a great day everyone!
jay

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Good morning everyone! Off to work I go... the redeeming value of tomorrow...it's payday for me! Yea! And I discovered I have $300 more in my checking then I thought..(credit card company didn't seem to get my online payoff in July). So, what to buy...hmm....

In a Homer Simpson voice, "Mmmm...corals...Ohhhhhh"

·
Registered
585 Posts
Good Morning All.

Almost done going through all the stuff found in the 4 25 foot storage units mom had. OMG, I never want to see this much stuff again in my life. Told the famly I was cleaning house and if there was anything I had they wanted...come and get it!!

Garage sale starts tomorrow. We have 50 8' tables and it's not enough. Yard is full of tables and CRAP!!

Too much to do too little time. Things should be back to normal next week...whatever noral is

Everyone have a great day!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
good morning everyone....
looks like a great day in Central In...flood waters seem to be receing and things are getting back to normal...we had very little flooding in our area, but a lotta rain...

Great news is that my dad left the hospital yesterday after his bypass surgery last Friday...don't know if that's normal or early, but it's great new to us....your thoughts and prayers surely worked wonders....

we also need them for Johnny and Pat...
Johnny, with the support and prayers of this group of people, only good things will happen....Drew and I wish you the best my friend...

bob and drew

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Well, it was fun this morning...driving down I-35, and low and behold..but who do I see coming from behind...it was Danielle! :) So, after repeated attempts to wave and make her look to her right, I finally tried to call her...she couldn't hear the phone (Andy installed new speakers in her car). So, I proceeded to pull in behind her, then I waved...and voila...she saw me! heh heh

It was just funny out of all the masses of cars today on the highway, I happen to run in to Danielle! :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning all!

Oh boy, oh boy, my first full day with all the kids at school! ;) I'm not quite going to know what to do with myself. I can't remember the last time I had a weekday off without at least one of the kids at home.

I was supposed to go to a job interview but my car is not running. The interview is 20 miles from here and takes about a half hour to get there...by car. I thought well, the bus couldn't be *that bad* getting there. WRONG! It's a 6!!! hour round trip :eek: so I guess I'll try to reschedule.

I may go back to bed and read for awhile :)

You all enjoy your Thursday!

Alice

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Good morning all..afternoon again, sorry...

Well, short weeks make for busy weeks. My wife and I are anxiously waiting for the next 4 weeks to pass so we can confidently say we are out of our first Trimester! She's tired all the time now and I'm making Cholocate malts at her slightest whim. :funny:

Hope everyone has a good day!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Jimmer...your avatars always crack me up! Can you send me the .gif of the banging head on keyboard avatar? I love that one to!

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Hmmm, can't seem to find that one at work. I got this one though. I'm thinking I'm gonna start a "post your fav smiley here" thread in Margaritaville

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yeah Jeremy I have to watch them about 10 times to see all of the little animations!

Working on the house plumbing today....ugh. However today IS FRIDAY! for me anyway. I found a guy in KC that has 150 lbs of live rock for 2 bucks per pound, so I will probably be driving to KC and buying whatever I can cram into my tank!

My tank finally started showing some nitrites and nitrates so I know it is cycling now. I never had any detectable ammonia so I was wondering what the deal was. I had never had a tank go the entire first week, and never get a spike of ammonia. Also a couple of the sticks of macro algea on one of the rocks has a bit of a shoot coming off of it, which would probably correspond with the nitrates becoming readable yesterday.

Of course when I add 40-50 lbs of completely cycled rock to this stuff who knows what till happen with the cycle?

Thats all from here. Everyone have a good day!

Dave

Oh geez, I almost forgot...my son tried taking his first steps yesterday. My wife, and my mother each bought him a "push walker" one of the deals they stand behind and push and try to remember to put one foot in front of the other. Well after about 4 days he finally decided he wanted to use the one my mom bought him. He pushed it up and down the hall, and once after he ran into the wall causing it to stop, he turned around and looked at me...then like he had completely forgotten that he couldn't do it, he took a step in my direction.....course gravity got the better of him, but its only a matter of time. He is nine months by the way. The picture of him and I in the "brave enough thead" was only a month ago.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good afternoon. Happy anniversary to my lovely wife! We were married on this date 4 years ago!

Andrew

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Good afternoon everyone!

Wow...it's been a busy day.

Tonight is my fantasy football draft...so I'm going to really need coffee in the morning. Take it easy with the ice cubes and pincers tomorrow, Cath...

J.

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
StellaMN said:
Good afternoon everyone!

Wow...it's been a busy day.

Tonight is my fantasy football draft...so I'm going to really need coffee in the morning. Take it easy with the ice cubes and pincers tomorrow, Cath...

J.
WOW!! Thats a late draft! Hope ya get it done before the game starts tonight.

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
The draft isn't starting until 6:30 p.m......so we'll be drafting during the game. Luckily, the room that we're having it in doesn't have a TV and cell phones with internet will not be allowed.

This is a pretty casual league with scoring only by points and not yardage. It's mostly retired docs...don't ask how I got involved with it.

Can't wait.....we're picking number 3 to start out.

J.

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Hmmmm, no yards, just points. Haven't done one of those in yrs. Have fun and good luck with getting Clinton Portis! =)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Congratulations Danielle and Andrew on your anniversary! Jeremy, maybe that's why Danielle didn't see you this morning; she was trying to guess what Andrew was going to give her as an anniversary present to help make up for the melted carpet ;)

Bob; glad to hear that your Dad is out of the hospital!

And Lise...Lord, 4 storage rooms??? My one garage full of my Mother-in-law's stuff was quite enough, thank you.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Alice said:
Congratulations Danielle and Andrew on your anniversary! Jeremy, maybe that's why Danielle didn't see you this morning; she was trying to guess what Andrew was going to give her as an anniversary present to help make up for the melted carpet ;)

Hehe. Our Anniversary gift to each other is our trip to MACNA this weekend. We can't afford anything else for each other after that. The carpet blunder has been forgiven, but clearly not forgotten.:funny:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts