The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I'm hooked on Clownfish. I have 6 different types of mated pairs (Mulitple tanks) and love them all. :)

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Fuzzy dwarf lion. He just has so much character. He actually spits water at me if I don't feed him fast enough.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Fly do you have a fowler or is the niger in one of your reef tanks? I am looking at getting a trigger. I am leaning toward a male bluejaw because I have heard they are reefsafe. I also like the niger tho, just not sure on how they do in reefs. By reefsafe I mean coral, not worried about snails and crabs.

·
11,345 Posts
Hes in my sps only tank. Never bothers anything but I think he tries to give all the snails heart attacks. Neve actually munched one, but he surely plays with them. Hes great. I had a bluethroat for a couple months this summer....didnt survive the crash but he wasnt all that cool of a fish to be honest. Hid all the time. The niger is out front and center all the time and will eat out of my hand.

If you want a trigger I say go for the Niger.

If I had a FO tank.......id probably do something totally cliche and get the clown trigger. :agree:

·
Great TANG LOVER!
620 Posts
I just got a fish that I had never seen, I just did research and got one ordered. Anyone ever seen a Purple Tilefish? AWESOME cool and most colorful fish I have ever seen! But I still love my 6 Tangs.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hubby wanted me to post these pictures of his favorites ... Clownfish.

·
11,345 Posts
I'm sorry. Fly I apologize to you that wasnt necessary. Ive had a stressful week and today is my first day of vacation. Once again I apologize

Whatchoo talkin 'bout willis??

You should know me well enough by now that I will make you blush far faster than vice versa. ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts