The Reef Tank banner
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
OK, Hack has jumped in and set the bar high! Watts, Clapton, and McCartney are a solid core no matter what happens after that.

I'll take a stab at it. Since Hack has thrown in back ups this is a little easier. I am gearing this for a full on stadium rock show.

Drummer: John Bohnam - Neil Peart covers his breaks and Stewart Copeland of the Police is back up.
Bass - Lemmy from Motorhead - Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers covers his breaks. No back up here - Lemmy would never miss a show and isn't going to leave the stage.
Guitar #1- Jimmy Page - David Gilmour on breaks - Pete Townsend is back up.
Guitar #2 - Peter Frampton - Dave Grohl as back up.
Front man - Dave Grohl (lets be honest, Dave is gonna play all the instruments at some point.) Dave isn't leaving the stage voluntarily either so Robert Plant and Sheryl Crow will duet with him. (Sorry, I have a massive crush on Sheryl Crow)
Keyboards - Billy Preston - Sir Elton John back up and Tony Banks of Genesis as back up.

Back up singers - Cheryl Crow, Clare Torry (Great Gig in the Sky vocal), and Gwen Stefani
(Sorry, I have a massive crush on both Sheryl Crow and Gwen Stefani, they had to be in here somehow)

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,599 Posts
With no tilt to me hat one way of the other as far as whether or not I'M a CW fan.....have wore tooooooo many gats in my life to make a choice. BUT, with a tear welling up in my heart hearing Vinnie's Chris Kristofferson's song choice, MY HEART leaped to this.....
I was raised sooooo Ozzie and Harriet folks can see it in me from MILES AWAY!
Hack

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this fella. Very talented young man and seems to have an "old soul" if you know what I mean.

A song to an Ex about your new wife. This hit home for me and told me I was on the right path.

·
16,599 Posts
What is the Hack listening to now? 🤔 A long list of 'memory lane' from my earlier years......

Still can't narrow down my 'FAVORITE SONG' Rick, but I am sure happy to share all the songs I love....
Hack

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
You started it Hack…Im holding you to it.

A long way from my usual stomping grounds at the corner of Led Zeppelin blvd and Foo Fighters St. in the Center of Rock City but it is a great song and may or may not bring back fond memories of a young lady.

·
16,599 Posts
Ohhhh yeah!
Hack

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
I was forbidden to buy another motorcycle, my wife hates it, rightfully so, she had bad experiences with them. An ex put her On the back and scared her just for fun.

Well, I did buy one and when ever she hears it fire up she is out on the porch in a flash wanting to know where I think I am going.

I named the bike Sally after this song cause every time I try and sneak out with her up pops the wife.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
I never saw him in concert but was fishing in the Niagara River and across on the US side is an outdoor music venue. I was treated to their afternoon rehearsal the night before their show. Was cool to hear them talking and setting levels. They did play Aqualing too! Heavy Horses deserves a shout out from me.

81 - 100 of 128 Posts