The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Muppet of the Sea
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clown and goby do this sort of thing all the time in the video below. They never hurt each other. The clown always opens its mouth on the goby when they get close and she pushes the goby sometimes, but the goby doesn't mind it. It's so weird. One time the goby perched on the clown and they just hung out together for a bit. :silly:

What are they doing???
http://youtu.be/u0ag9Pdezwg

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
I'm not sure what they are doing but they don't seem to be hurting each other. I'd just keep an eye on them to make sure nothing aggressive comes of it.

·
Muppet of the Sea
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's fascinating to watch. They've been doing this for several weeks now and they never hurt each other. But I'll definitely keep an eye on it. Like I said, I can't help but watch because it's fascinating!

·
Muppet of the Sea
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sometimes I wonder if the foxface and goby are serrogate clownish mates for the clown. Makes me think I need to add another clown... But this is cute to watch so I don't know if I want to be a home wrecker LOL!

·
Premium Member
11,065 Posts
Hahaha! It reminds me of two siblings - the watchman is like "Hey, get out of my space!" and the clown is all "Ohhhh, that hurt sooooo much! Not! What are you going to do huh? Huh? *sing song* I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts