The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I do belive the squamosa clam is the best to go with.... they often have very small ones at a pet store in Woburn... not crazy over the place.. not sure if I can say the name but they are cheap... around $20.00 I personally would not buy anything from that place though... but check it out if you want

·
Registered
1 Posts
derasa clams are imo, the easiest to keep and dont require quite as much light and care as others. i would put squamosa's and gigas before croceas or maximas. hippo clams are on the easier side also.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gurumasta said:
derasa clams are imo, the easiest to keep and dont require quite as much light and care as others. i would put squamosa's and gigas before croceas or maximas. hippo clams are on the easier side also.
thanks for the input. For my first clam i want it to be a relatively easy to care for so maybe the derasa would be the way to go.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Welcome!!!!

Welcome to TRT and the NSMRC!

Thanks for stopping by! :banana:

gurumasta said:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts