The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
its a 97 eclipse GS-Turbo. It has some go to it. Did some engine work to it. But recently been doing the interior with some custom look to it. Before reefing all my extra money would go into that (paint job, body kit, rims) Now that im reefing i had to stray away from babying my car. But it has its only lil stash waiting to be spent on it so it will do fine :banana:

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
oh yeah chuck by the i have a mini daschund( ahh not so mini anymore, more like a tweener) . He dont get along with too many other dogs or people for that fact that come to my house. But my cousins have the same dog you do and he is the only one he lets into the house and plays with. I guess they like that breed for some reason.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Eclipse

I hear those things fly....especially when they are all tricked out:agree:.

I used to have a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 when I was single and that thing was so fast it scared me. :eek:

xrobbx03 said:
its a 97 eclipse GS-Turbo. It has some go to it. Did some engine work to it. But recently been doing the interior with some custom look to it. Before reefing all my extra money would go into that (paint job, body kit, rims) Now that im reefing i had to stray away from babying my car. But it has its only lil stash waiting to be spent on it so it will do fine :banana:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zoe

Zoe is around 3.5 years old....now that mom is not working, Zoe gets lots of treats....and is growing sideways!:funny:

She used to be my dog, but now that mom's home they have bonded and Dad is just a playmate now....:(:funny:

JenC said:
Chuck your dog got really big since the last time I saw it. How old is she?

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
VR4 is faster than my car. The VR4 was a 6 cylinder turbocharged. Mine is only a 4. The VR4 i think was 315 stock hp the eclipse is only 210 but there are so many mods to put on eclipses that it can easily made 10 second cars. Maybe one day if its still around. I had a fast car a few years back. Unfortunately a little too fast and it spun out coming out of a parking lot cause of gravel on the road and i got hit by a car coming the other way. well it got totalled. It was a 2000 trans am ws6. You might like this picture. I had to show up some of the bike up in laconia bike weekend a few years back ( MAN I MISS THIS CAR ) I shouldnt have made it to be an everyday driver its suppose to be just a summer car. Oh well live and learn maybe someday when the new t/a s are made i heard aroumd 2008 or 2009 they are coming back out.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
my dog just turned 3. Its a family dog but tend to stay near my mother and why he gets treated like a king and treats all the time. My grandparents live in the apartment downstairs so he gets even more from them. When he comes in from outside he stops in there gets some treats then up to my house for more. The hot dogs tend to get fat anyway this is not helping him at all. I will have to get some pics up tomorrow and show you.

Chuck Spyropulos said:
Zoe is around 3.5 years old....now that mom is not working, Zoe gets lots of treats....and is growing sideways!:funny:

She used to be my dog, but now that mom's home they have bonded and Dad is just a playmate now....:(:funny:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rob, I had to sell that thing, before I killed my self....

6 cylinder, twin turbo-charged 300 hp engine
All wheel Drive
All wheel steering.
6 speed, 5 sp w overdrive
0-60 in 5.7 sec

I got it up to 150 after my buddy begged me to do it. The car was fine at that speed....I was shaking thinling about how bad conditions would be at the local jail!

After the VR-4 came out, Porsche started adding the AWD and AWS. but for the money, the VR4 was a lot of car....way too much for me :D

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
the trans am would take it. I had 380-400 in there the front end would start to jump up when i punched it. Too much car for too inexperienced driver is what happened to me. I never got to run it at new england dragway but was told it would run in the 12s.

I had the heavy foot and giving it too much out of that parking lot that day killed it

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hot Dog Dog

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I can't wait to see the pics....those dogs are so funny!
They seem like a really friendly breed. I know what you mean about the food, man. I keep telling my wife that Schipperkes were peasant dogs and as such were bred to not need much food......but she can't stop showing love to the dog thru food:arg:. But she is trying more now not to feed her treats all day long. Me, I have no excuse. I am addicted to food!:help:

xrobbx03 said:
my dog just turned 3. Its a family dog but tend to stay near my mother and why he gets treated like a king and treats all the time. My grandparents live in the apartment downstairs so he gets even more from them. When he comes in from outside he stops in there gets some treats then up to my house for more. The hot dogs tend to get fat anyway this is not helping him at all. I will have to get some pics up tomorrow and show you.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Wow!

That Trans AM sounds like a powerful beast!

I'd love to drive a race car someday. That way I wouldn't have to worry about jail:funny:.

My favorite car is the Viper....that thing is sick!

xrobbx03 said:
the trans am would take it. I had 380-400 in there the front end would start to jump up when i punched it. Too much car for too inexperienced driver is what happened to me. I never got to run it at new england dragway but was told it would run in the 12s.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts